What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Looking sexy as *kitten* at my wedding 2 weeks ago!

We need pics!!!
  • 2307dee
    2307dee Posts: 62 Member
    edited September 2016
    SueSueDio wrote: »

I agree - I have it bookmarked and read it every day if I can, or at least every two days! It's really inspiring to see all these wonderful NSVs and to look forward to some of them for myself. :)

All of yours today are fabulous - congrats on them all! But this line especially caught my eye...
    How do I know this? Because I think that maybe my own positivity is helping others in their journey too.

I want you to know that it is. You're one of my favourite friends (am I allowed to say that? ;) ) and always so positive even when you have reason not to be. I try to think of you when I start feeling too sorry for myself, and to siphon off some of that positivity for myself! :) *big hugs*

@SueSueDio Haha! I think you can say whatever you like, as long as it is said honestly and with sincerity. So thank you. You made my cry. As I always say, we are here because we want to be here, and often we need to be here. Support through this type of journey is paramount because going it alone rarely works long term. Friendship is SO important. And something that simply cannot be bought. BTW, collarbones rock! And new bling at no cost?? Definitely an NSV xx
  • 2307dee
    2307dee Posts: 62 Member
    Just_Maddy wrote: »

If I decided not to workout then I wouldn't have experienced how much improvement I've made!

Please don't let those negative thoughts get in the way, you should find out for yourself and see with your own eyes how amazing and strong you really are! Don't screw yourself over something so amazing!

I love this! Thank you @Just_Maddy for your post. Never give up on yourself sweetheart, because we will never give up on you either xx
  • Hungry_Shopgirl
    Hungry_Shopgirl Posts: 329 Member
    kdz0444 wrote: »
    My husband called me skinny last night. The first time someone used that word to describe me. I'm no where near skinny yet but I have lost some weight and my body feels a lot different and I look quite a bit thinner than I did starting out. It was just nice to know that working so hard is working and it's noticeable.

That's so cool! My husband will say I'm "svelt" and "sleek" but he's never used the word "skinny". Somehow those other words don't have the same ring to them...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!