What's for dinner

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Last night it was Chili and Cornbread. Tonight Chicken Marsala and Roasted Potatoes.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    Options
    Tonite will be something with this ground beef that I have a lot of.
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    Tonight will either be beef and green bean stir fry or homemade tomato soup.
  • The_Ugly_One
    The_Ugly_One Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    "zucchini pizza"

Layer sliced zucchini, sliced tomato, sliced onions, and sliced mushrooms in an oiled, high-sided frying pan with some zesty Italian dressing powder and parm on each layer. Put mozzarella on top. Put a few tablespoons of liquid in the bottom of the pan to prevent burning.

Cook covered on a medium burner until the cheese is melted and the veggies are tender.
    Remove any excess juice with a turkey baster.
    Portion it out and dig in.
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Hamburgers
  • ItsyBitsy246
    ItsyBitsy246 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Homemade dal, onion & green tomato stew, topped with a dab of onion-chive aioli made with greek yogurt. Mmm.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    pesto Alfredo with homemade pasta, pesto, and the Alfredo.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I had good ol chicken, rice, half an onion and a medium red potato. Yum!
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Tonight is a giant bowl of mixed greens and radishes with homemade ranch + a sandwich. Fried egg, Parmesan & Roman, and spicy pepper pesto on an English muffin.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Options
    Shrimp and Crispy Sunchoke and Quinoa Salad with Tuscan Kale and Mint. :)
  • Will_Run_for_Food
    Will_Run_for_Food Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Vitamix's Bacon Cheddar Potato soup - so easy and delicious!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    TACO night! I'm excited! :p
  • cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Tonite, Hubs and I are going out for dinner to a german restaurant he really want to try, and to celebrate our 37th wedding anniversary. I have had a look at the menu, and done some research on line about calorie counts, so I think I am going to have german knackwurst sausage, spetzle and maybe some soup. I have plenty of calories to spend, as I am having a light lunch (yogurt and fruit.)
  • Chef_Barbell
    Options
    cross2bear wrote: »
    Tonite, Hubs and I are going out for dinner to a german restaurant he really want to try, and to celebrate our 37th wedding anniversary. I have had a look at the menu, and done some research on line about calorie counts, so I think I am going to have german knackwurst sausage, spetzle and maybe some soup. I have plenty of calories to spend, as I am having a light lunch (yogurt and fruit.)

Happy Anniversary! <3
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Happy Anniversary! 37 years is an accomplishment worth celebrating!
  • cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options

Happy Anniversary! <3

Thanks! It has been quite a ride!
  • NanCaudill
    NanCaudill Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    4 oz baked chicken breast
    some yummy beets and some steamed brussel sprouts oh and a glass of Pinot Noir cuz I've been a good girl!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Beef eye round, rice, salad, butternut squash
  • pspenny36
    pspenny36 Posts: 64 Member
    Options

Nice! Happy Anniversary!
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    shepards pie with lentils instead of meat.