Bon Temps - Week 3 of the True Blood Challenge (CLOSED GROUP

Options

Replies

• Pam37841
    Pam37841 Posts: 286
    Options
    I haven't finished watching Season 3 yet, but I plan on watching the last 6 episodes while in the hospital recovering from surgery. I decided to save them just for that purpose, I figured a nice dose of hot vampires would help in my recovery. ;)

HOSPITAL? Surgery? Did I miss that? Will you be alright?
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    everyone did great :)
  • Pam37841
    Options
    How is it going team? I did my mid-week, stay on track and didn't see any loss. Hopefully I will have something by Monday!
  • ilovecreg120809
    Options
    How is it going team? I did my mid-week, stay on track and didn't see any loss. Hopefully I will have something by Monday!

I weighed myself yesterday and was up 4 pounds since wednesday :( then this morning i was down 1.5 pounds. so i believe its just water weight so i hope im back down by monday
  • Pam37841
    Options
    Big 0 for me this week Gang! Sorry!
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I used my pre-hospitalization weigh-in, which was a pound loss. I've still got post-operative swelling and don't need to get myself further down by seeing a number on the scales which will make me unhappy. I went in for fibroid surgery on Thursday, came home yesterday, and I am hoping to get back to exercise in a couple of weeks (with dr.'s approval, of course).
  • stariera
    stariera Posts: 224
    Options
    I apologize for being MIA to all of my fellow Bon Temps team members.... and not being able to send in my weigh in. I was bitten several times by some barn spiders when I came across a nest of them in my horses barn. I've been taking meds and just really up and about. Again I am really sorry... I would have been posting in a loss as I was down to 172 as of Monday... probably more by now as I haven't been able to get up and eat much. I hope to be able to be timely with my weigh in next week.
  • Pam37841
    Options
    Uh, Sorry Star about the Spider bites! My ex got bit by a spider once and had has a nasty scar from it! They totally freak me our after watching what he went through! Take care of yourself.

melusinagr - Get well soon!

We dropped to second! :devil: Let's take 1st back this coming week! GOOD LUCK TEAM!!
  • melusinagr
    Options
    We are still #1 overall! I'm already down 4 pounds this week, and there is still swelling from my surgery site, so maybe I'll lose a bit more.

All this and I've been eating like a pig without exercise since the day after surgery!
  • stariera
    Options
    Unaffected told me my loss for last week will count toward this weeks loss... since I didn't get it in time... and I've lost at least another pound. If I have a totally awesome weekend I just might pull off a huge loss in our column LOL... since it'll be two weeks worth of loss.
  • Pam37841
    Options
    Unaffected told me my loss for last week will count toward this weeks loss... since I didn't get it in time... and I've lost at least another pound. If I have a totally awesome weekend I just might pull off a huge loss in our column LOL... since it'll be two weeks worth of loss.

That is great, and very nice of her! Good Luck!
  • Jbledsoe42
    Jbledsoe42 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I am nervous for tomorrow's weigh in. My son had a virus last week so I was responsible & stayed away from the gym (& drop in child care). Then this weekend was spent on our houseboat with friends. I controled myself, but there was junk food & my son's first birthday cake.

Don't think there will be a loss, I'm just hoping there's no gain!
  • melusinagr
    Options
    5 pounds from me this week (of course, some of it was probably the fibroids they removed, but hey).
  • ilovecreg120809
    Options
    hey did everyone weigh in?
  • stariera
    Options
    I had a great week this week am down to 170.2 now... loss some inches as well Yay!!! I really need to get more consistent with my actual toning work outs I get plenty of calories burned but really need to tone what I'm losing more.
  • ilovecreg120809
    Options
    i'm down to 221.3 :)
  • Pam37841
    Options
    Hi everyone. I just want to apologize. I didn't' lose anything this week again! I don't know what to do. I am exercising and eating right but nothing is happening. I lost 2 inches but no pounds. : (
  • melusinagr
    Options
    Great job Team Bon Temps! Number 1 in both categories!!!
  • Pam37841
    Options
    Yes great work! WE do Rock! Keep up the good work.
  • stariera
    Options
    Hi everyone. I just want to apologize. I didn't' lose anything this week again! I don't know what to do. I am exercising and eating right but nothing is happening. I lost 2 inches but no pounds. : (
    I don't know if it'd work for you or not I upped my fiber by a good bit and also my proteins (mind you I'm doing lean proteins) and have seen an improvement. I had to eat out in the evenings for two days and still managed not to gain anything back actually loss another .5 pounds