Im a Tinder Failure

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    All the classy broads take two weeks to swipe the correct way. We are discerning....that's why were broads
  • BreezyPeezy5
    BreezyPeezy5 Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Isn't tinder like a one night stand thing-a-ma-night app?
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    All the classy broads take two weeks to swipe the correct way. We are discerning....that's why were broads
    Nothing if your looking to hook up with broads. One week isn't long enough. Give it time.
    Isn't tinder like a one night stand thing-a-ma-night app?

i just need Broads thats all...
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    You don't seem like a nice guy, so that's probably why.

thank you :)
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I'm super picky on Tinder.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I'm super picky on Tinder.

Highfive!
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    Didn't you propose to me like 2 days ago and I said yes.... so easily you forget.

Moving on......

Your last reply to me was Lol...you never reached back out to me ever Again!

Lol

Y despues queda diciendo que no la quiero, que no la
    amo....mira como me contesta :(

Wait what????? LOL

• JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    Didn't you propose to me like 2 days ago and I said yes.... so easily you forget.

Moving on......

Your last reply to me was Lol...you never reached back out to me ever Again!

Lol

Y despues queda diciendo que no la quiero, que no la
    amo....mira como me contesta :(

Wait what????? LOL

LOL thats one laugh...go read my post on my wall...one more Laugh and youre mine
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    But you say the silliest things. I can't help but laugh. I might need to unfriend you.

• JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    But you say the silliest things. I can't help but laugh. I might need to unfriend you.

Ahaha...unfriend me?
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Here is the good news...a lot of chics like it rough so a Tinder failure is a good thing....#SmackDatA$$
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    Tinder is all about the photos. You gotta post a shirtless bathroom mirror selfie! Don't forget to make the duck face!

In all seriousness, your "About me" section should be brief and funny. Chicks love guys who make them laugh.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    Tinder is all about the photos. You gotta post a shirtless bathroom mirror selfie! Don't forget to make the duck face!

In all seriousness, your "About me" section should be brief and funny. Chicks love guys who make them laugh.

I havent tried the shirtless maybe i should do that...duck face, i have more of a moose face if i try that.
    138shades wrote: »
    dying for attention are we?

Give me some?
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    A female friend of mine went on Tinder after I found my fiancé there and showed me a lot of the profiles of the guys that were on there. I was horrified. It was like looking through an album of mugshots. I can see why so many guys don't get swiped right on there. They either had pictures that made them look like prison escapees or were posing with some dead animal or another. That's just what most of the ladies want to see, their prospective love interest posing with an animal carcass, or profiles that imply or straight out say they just want to hook up. It was sad. I was pretty shocked with the amount of profiles I saw on there of couples looking for a third.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    wilsoncl6 wrote: »
    A female friend of mine went on Tinder after I found my fiancé there and showed me a lot of the profiles of the guys that were on there. I was horrified. It was like looking through an album of mugshots. I can see why so many guys don't get swiped right on there. They either had pictures that made them look like prison escapees or were posing with some dead animal or another. That's just what most of the ladies want to see, their prospective love interest posing with an animal carcass, or profiles that imply or straight out say they just want to hook up. It was sad. I was pretty shocked with the amount of profiles I saw on there of couples looking for a third.

Or all the pics of their car/motorcycle/boat. Some guys literally have no pictures of themselves.
    Swipe Left.

And there's tons looking for a third.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

I havent tried the shirtless maybe i should do that...duck face, i have more of a moose face if i try that.

Give me some?

I'll give you attention Jeffrey. ;)
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Give me some?

I'll give you attention Jeffrey. ;)

Okay, ill delete tinder right now, im a mean person anyways ;)