• 25lbsorbust
    25lbsorbust Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Adams.

My puppy is going as a ladybug.
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    39 days, 10 hours and 44 minutes until Halloween!!!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
  • 3M_TA3
    Options
    Today i start bringing up the decorations....woo hoo
  • dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm still obsessed with the angel wings I wore last year. I am thinking about adding a bunch of rhinestones to them and breaking them back out! (Who am I kidding they are still hanging in my bedroom)
  • BreezyPeezy5
    BreezyPeezy5 Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    I don't have a party to go to or I'd dress up as a ninja. :'(
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I don't have a party to go to or I'd dress up as a ninja. :'(

You don't need to go to a party for this.
  • 3M_TA3
    Options
  • dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I am so jealous of your collection!!!!! not to hijack, but my bf and I just started a Christmas village collection last year. Please share when you have it all put up!
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Halloween is hands down my favorite holiday! I never dress up though...I always take the day off from work, get a bunch of junk food and watch horror movies all day while handing out candy to the neighborhood kids.
  • 3M_TA3
    Options
    dizzzigrl wrote: »
    I am so jealous of your collection!!!!! not to hijack, but my bf and I just started a Christmas village collection last year. Please share when you have it all put up!

This is only a couple years old....I decorate a lot of stuff...
  • 3M_TA3
    Options
    Halloween is hands down my favorite holiday! I never dress up though...I always take the day off from work, get a bunch of junk food and watch horror movies all day while handing out candy to the neighborhood kids.

Why not dress up to hand out candy? Last year I sat in a chair next to my step-daughter and scared people....
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    3M_TA3 wrote: »
    dizzzigrl wrote: »

This is only a couple years old....I decorate a lot of stuff...

post pics of your decorated house awwwwww
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options

Why not dress up to hand out candy? Last year I sat in a chair next to my step-daughter and scared people....

I don't dress up because I don't want to. That's the beauty of Halloween...no obligations :smile:
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I always go as bacon and eggs. It's a dorky costume, but it's going to become our Hanging Chad, and I'm OK with that. :)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

I dress up to go to the school parade, then to trick or treat with the kids, and to hand out candy. I will never take the kids to the mall trick or treat again. It gets my older daughter so grumpy. She hates how crowded it is. I only go to a party when it's not on actual Halloween. Halloween is for my kids. I do enjoy the party when I can go. This year is too busy, so I won't go. But, I go to parties once a month in which I can dress however I want, or in a costume if I want. But, I do love the Halloween parties. And if there is more than one, I can have different costumes. There is a Tim Burton costume party that happens near Christmas. I haven't gone yet. But, I love the photos of the costumes. So, I might go. Looks fun.
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    Might try the Clark Kent superman look this year.
  • 3M_TA3
    Options

I dress up to go to the school parade, then to trick or treat with the kids, and to hand out candy. I will never take the kids to the mall trick or treat again. It gets my older daughter so grumpy. She hates how crowded it is. I only go to a party when it's not on actual Halloween. Halloween is for my kids. I do enjoy the party when I can go. This year is too busy, so I won't go. But, I go to parties once a month in which I can dress however I want, or in a costume if I want. But, I do love the Halloween parties. And if there is more than one, I can have different costumes. There is a Tim Burton costume party that happens near Christmas. I haven't gone yet. But, I love the photos of the costumes. So, I might go. Looks fun.

I want to throw a Half-o-ween dress up party...(April 30th) but I am way too busy then....
  • 3M_TA3
    Options
    Here we are...just one day from the official countdown.....I have the houses and figures in place...just have to wire them up now....woo hoo Halloween!
  • Starman02
    Starman02 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    There is going to be so many harley quinn and the jokers out and about this year! I'm going as Alice from the first resident evil lol I need to find myself a T-Virus now LOL