Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    3M_TA3 wrote: »
    First off who turns down attention. Second thing is, you'll know when the time comes. And as for the food groups..
    it's all good so it doesn't really make a difference if it's taco night are Polish sausage evening enjoye dinner since somebody else is cooking. As for the one or the other.....sometimes you just gotta be flexible

This was just a joke...i laughed as project6 called me muffin. I am a man (minus the perversion) carry on all....

A man you say? Prove it :D

:o. *peeking to see if he proves it*

Lol..sit with me ..I got the beer and pizza ..waiting patiently :p

I'll bring the wings.

Hey Aly. You're just in time.

I always know right when to show up. I mean pizza, beer and a show! I'm in!
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    Options
    Would love pizza and/or beer...I can bring hard stuff...alcohol
  • Chrisjuvers
    Chrisjuvers Posts: 2,692 Member
    Options
    First off who turns down attention. Second thing is, you'll know when the time comes. And as for the food groups..
    it's all good so it doesn't really make a difference if it's taco night are Polish sausage evening enjoye dinner since somebody else is cooking. As for the one or the other.....sometimes you just gotta be flexible

This was just a joke...i laughed as project6 called me muffin. I am a man (minus the perversion) carry on all....

A man you say? Prove it :D

Do you need my Kik to prove it?
  • BinaryFu
    BinaryFu Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hmmm..warning for posting that bum gif ..wonder who reported? .. :|

What I don't get is *why* it would be reported. It's a woman. Eating a sausage. It's not like she's bobbing for orgasms on it or something.

However, I understand that somebody may have taken offense because that put them over the edge or something.

Cleanup's a mess when you don't have proper control...
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    BinaryFu wrote: »

What I don't get is *why* it would be reported. It's a woman. Eating a sausage. It's not like she's bobbing for orgasms on it or something.

However, I understand that somebody may have taken offense because that put them over the edge or something.

If something offends them, they should go to another thread....If you don't like the movie you are watching, go to a different cinema....
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    BinaryFu wrote: »

It wasn't that one it was the bum gif
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    morning pervs.
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Dang....why you gotta leave me out...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Oh morning pervette! Sorry...
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Morning Aly
  • nitromaniac
    nitromaniac Posts: 2,479 Member
    Options
    Morning Aly
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Morning guys!
  • 3M_TA3
    Options
    Ok ladies, gents and anyone that does fit into those categories....To prove I am all man let me say that I love shopping, cooking, baking, some cleaning, I have 3 weeeks of dress shirts, (the 2 white ones are french cuff), about 10 pair of pants, I worked in womens clothing for a period of time, I am sympatethic to ladies, (almost empathetic), when TOM visits, and I am a good listener...how much manlier can it get.......
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Ok ladies, gents and anyone that does fit into those categories....To prove I am all man let me say that I love shopping, cooking, baking, some cleaning, I have 3 weeeks of dress shirts, (the 2 white ones are french cuff), about 10 pair of pants, I worked in womens clothing for a period of time, I am sympatethic to ladies, (almost empathetic), when TOM visits, and I am a good listener...how much manlier can it get.......

I bet you'd even let me borrow your silk panties ..
    We could be besties and do each others nails and hair :D
  • Hunter_Killer
    Hunter_Killer Posts: 177 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Guess i'm not the only one who got a warning from the fun police this morning. Is the word f**k really that offensive? The mods seem like a fun bunch. Not.
  • Domino_75
    Domino_75 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Guess i'm not the only one who got a warning from the fun police this morning. Is the word f**k really that offensive? The mods seem like a fun bunch. Not.

No kidding..... They are apparently accomplishing their mission, everywhere on MFP seems dead today.
  • 3M_TA3
    Options
    Crickets...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    The crickets are loud everywhere today..
  • mablade18
    mablade18 Posts: 6,397 Member
    Options

That's my go-to word!
  • wdunnett1
    wdunnett1 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    So what does everyone do on this thread lol
This discussion has been closed.