Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    rebel_26 wrote: »
    680bxo5qmmmr.jpg

So... now I have to do this.... TIRL (trolling in real life)
  • cee134
    Options
    _birdie__ wrote: »
    [gifv]

That was worth the wait.
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    A guy I used to work with always drank a GIANT Diet Mountain Dew and ate donuts during our afternoon meetings. He was a physician. One would have thought that he would have known better.
  • cee134
    Options
    [gifv]

This wins.

Yes, @_birdie__ won the MFP forums today. It's early too, so I'm not sure what to do with the rest of my day.
  • cee134
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    You should inform him of the banana bunker. This way he can keep a protected banana with him at all times should he get the urge for a snack.

dcvKNHZ.jpg

Wow... :open_mouth: I think I would get fired if I had an empty one of those on my desk.
  • 25lbsorbust
    25lbsorbust Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    That sounds exactly like my diet. Monster or coffee in the morning, microwave meal covered in tabasco sauce for lunch, and whatever I can scrounge up for dinner. Does he work in IT by any chance? ;)
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's just me, but I couldn't

A) care about what my coworkers ate
    B ) invest any amount of time to even notice any kind of eating habit/pattern
    C) rationalize how anything other people ate was any of my businesses.

I may be alone in this line of thinking, but this wouldn't be the first time.

I'm with you man
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    your so nice to care to want to save them LL5. I knew I liked you for something other than just your picture.
  • PennWalker
    PennWalker Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    gothchiq wrote: »
    I would be indifferent if his blood sugar weren't going up. X( At least I can get him to work out. It's better than nothing.

It sounds like he is ignoring the risk of getting diabetes. Is he depressed and using food for comfort? Good luck. I don't think you can change other people -- they have to want to change themselves.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    [gifv]

I'm always worried that one day our IT man will remote into my computer and catch me looking at a gif like this.