Dude finally ate a banana

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Update: Dude ate another banana today. That's a total of 2 this week.

What if he eats bananas at home too and rarely eats them at work because he is afraid of making eye contact with you as he eats them?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Usually he has more stuff in his bag, today was different for some reason. Also, FYI - he will drink all that coke by the end of the day, he also had a Monster Energy drink.

wa87ehyl6nnp.jpg
  • cee134
    Options
    Usually he has more stuff in his bag, today was different for some reason. Also, FYI - he will drink all that coke by the end of the day, he also had a Monster Energy drink.

Obviously there is problems at home.

Maybe... I'll see how the rest of the week goes.
  • cee134
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

wa87ehyl6nnp.jpg

Diet Coke and a banana. Seems like a perfect meal

Yeah, that's actually the best meal I've seen so far. I usually only see wrappers left in the bag. That being said, after eating the banana, he didn't throw away the peel. Even though there is a trash can right behind this.
  • cee134
    Options
    He does have what appears to be a charging cable in the bag. Maybe he is working on inventing some sort of alternate power source for his phone.

Yes, that is an iphone charging cord.
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Just kinda concerned if he showed any allergic reaction afterwards? could you please report back?
  • cee134
    Options
    MJFSH wrote: »
    Just kinda concerned if he showed any allergic reaction afterwards? could you please report back?

Yes, he seems fine, I believe business-wise, he seems to be making appropriate business.