Dude finally ate a banana

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    Banana dude didn't clean up his mess. All his wrappers and empty soda containers are everywhere. WTF banana dude. Maybe all that "healthy" eating has temporarily messed him up.

What do you mean by everywhere? Scattered through the office like bread crumbs leading to a closet where he is hiding to beat you to death with a red stapler for talking crap about him on the internet? Or just all over his desk?

Yes.
  • cee134
    Update: Banana dude brought a 1 liter diet coke and Monster Drink today. I can't tell what he's eating because of all the wrappers, but I think he's going back to his old way. He did clean up.
  • cee134
    OK, full disclosure: Banana dude isn't allowed to eat at his desk (for company reasons) so he keeps all his food on a cabinet near where my desk is, so it's pretty much eye level every time I leave my desk to go somewhere. That's why I notice what he is eating everyday.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    I feel like you're making this whole thing up.
  • cee134
    edited September 2016
    No. I'm being vague about identifying facts. I thought it seemed weird that I noticed what someone else ate at work, so I'm trying to explain why I do. I really can't help but notice what he eats every time I walk past the cabinet.
  • cee134
    Villae81 wrote: »
    Or he's really boooored at his desk job lol

Also this.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    You should get a job as a grocery store cashier so you can judge random people by what groceries they buy.
  • cee134
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    You should get a job as a grocery store cashier so you can judge random people by what groceries they buy.

I hate that. I once went in and didn't need a bag for the 1 thing I got, and the cashier made a big deal about not needing a bag.
  • cee134
    xaaoa41aclyx.jpg

is this what the cupboard looks like?

Yes!
  • grayblackmfp
    grayblackmfp Posts: 140 Member
    ^ best cupboard ever :D. Bagsy the snickers.
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    someone said this thread was a bust but j2an8xzcbgct.jpeg
  • cee134
    edited September 2016
    I wonder if this thread is getting more views because it has the word banana in the title?
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    you think? Is banana the new "kitten" ?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    xaaoa41aclyx.jpg

is this what the cupboard looks like?

I need this in my life.