Dude finally ate a banana

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Speaking of magic and bananas......

When I was a kid I saw this show where someone used a pin or a sewing needle and made little holes in a banana and moved it around to "slice" the banana from the inside so when it was peeled it would also be sliced at the same time. It was mind blowing...

I actually know that magic trick.... or I should say, I read it in one of my magic books as a kid and still remember how it works.
  • cee134
    Options
    Back to Banana Dude...OP, when he ate the banana, did he peel it correctly?

I didn't watch him peel it, but I'm guessing he did not peel it correctly.

• thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's just me, but I couldn't

A) care about what my coworkers ate
    B ) invest any amount of time to even notice any kind of eating habit/pattern
    C) rationalize how anything other people ate was any of my businesses.

I may be alone in this line of thinking, but this wouldn't be the first time.

Because C.
  • cee134
    edited September 2016
    Options

Because C.

I'm not going to get into a MFP debate here, but it becomes my business when he leaves his food on my Cabinet. But I'm a nice guy and let him use it as a table. It does make a covenant table when you can't eat at your desk.

I guess I should of brought up details like this before now...
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Because C.

I'm not going to get into a MFP debate here, but it becomes my business when he leaves his food on my Cabinet. But I'm a nice guy and let him use it as a table. It does make a covenant table when you can't eat at your desk.

I guess I should of brought up details like this before now...

As concerned MFP residents, we are all excited about that dude, eating a banana! specially if he closed his eyes and daydreamed a bit while doing it! o:)
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    I hope he isn't dreaming about @cee134 while devouring it...that could be troublesome and make for an uncomfortable workplace setting...I guess some things are better left unsaid. Unfortunately whats seen cannot be unseen.
  • grayblackmfp
    grayblackmfp Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    And everyone at mfp, that has as good as seen
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    thinking about that dude
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options
    i would love to work with your colleague. the smell of bananas makes me carsick.