Im a Tinder Failure

Options

Replies

• JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Villae81 wrote: »
    Judging by the "Confirmation im meant to be alone forever" sad sack *kitten*...looks like you're doing tinder wrong.

If you want to do it right: Put up pics of you not being a *kitten*, write a clever/witty, yet vague "about me," then continue to swipe right on all dem *kitten*!

If you get a match...wait an hour, message them "you dtf or nah?"

you right, i love kittens.

Be careful with your witty comment you might pick up p-rex

wouldn't they make a sweet couple

btw @JeffreyMGiron I tried knitting you stuff but apparently it's not my forte. Maybe you'd like a duct tape tie?

duct tape is more durable, youre obviously really smart and have qualities that i need in my life.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    Okay fine. I sometimes play connect 4 and Uno Dare

"connect 4" and "uno dare"
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    I thought about this last night. Id recommend you join sugardaddy.com .You can always front like you got green just don't roll up in the orange 78 pinto and you should catch lots of broads.
    osexfk40o2kb.jpg
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    rebel_26 wrote: »
    I thought about this last night. Id recommend you join sugardaddy.com .You can always front like you got green just don't roll up in the orange 78 pinto and you should catch lots of broads.
    osexfk40o2kb.jpg

damn the pinto doesnt work?
  • _BrewingAZ_
    _BrewingAZ_ Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Better go try Grindr then.
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    DTF is where it's at!
  • grayblackmfp
    grayblackmfp Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Nevermind dtf, I want that car :D
  • philasaurus_rex
    philasaurus_rex Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Judging by the "Confirmation im meant to be alone forever" sad sack *kitten*...looks like you're doing tinder wrong.

If you want to do it right: Put up pics of you not being a *kitten*, write a clever/witty, yet vague "about me," then continue to swipe right on all dem *kitten*!

If you get a match...wait an hour, message them "you dtf or nah?"

I second this. Nothing makes me swoon like a message from a guy saying "you dtf or nah?"

60% of the time it works every time :D
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    You are on the wrong app. Try grindr.

Someone already made that joke, and it wasn't funny the first time :neutral:
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    Also if a prospective on Tinder asked me to knit him a clothing item, I'd go on a date with him just so I could shove that request up his *kitten*. Jenmar don't knit :angry:

Jen find me on tinder, so i can ask you to knit me something so you can see me in person except no shoving up any where lmao!

Here, I knitted you a tie. Just tape it up by your shirt collar somewhere. I made it small so that your pecs look bigger :sunglasses:

iCcfZWu.jpg

LMFAO! thanks jen thanks ;)
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    She is thinking bout you you got in her head she even knitted a tie even though she doesn't know how :)

Oh shush, you :joy: Nobody gets "in my head." :sunglasses: I try to impress all the boys with my domesticity. :blush: You should see the cold cereal I just made!
  • demo_man805
    demo_man805 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm a failure in general
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Also if a prospective on Tinder asked me to knit him a clothing item, I'd go on a date with him just so I could shove that request up his *kitten*. Jenmar don't knit :angry:

Jen find me on tinder, so i can ask you to knit me something so you can see me in person except no shoving up any where lmao!

Here, I knitted you a tie. Just tape it up by your shirt collar somewhere. I made it small so that your pecs look bigger :sunglasses:

iCcfZWu.jpg

LMFAO! thanks jen thanks ;)

Damn! Jen's got talent. Now all of my ties feel so inadequate.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    media_httpimg35images_bfhsd-scaled1000.jpg

FIFY

OR did you intend it to be a failure like the thread?

They both just really wanted to smell that grass.
  • KevinPsalm23v4
    KevinPsalm23v4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Excuse my ignorance - i've been quite occupied with some "other" stuff going on in my life.....but..... what is Tinder?