Im a Tinder Failure

Options

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Excuse my ignorance - i've been quite occupied with some "other" stuff going on in my life.....but..... what is Tinder?

In a nutshell...

rgyg7ug2mhuw.jpg
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Excuse my ignorance - i've been quite occupied with some "other" stuff going on in my life.....but..... what is Tinder?

In a nutshell...

Hey now, there are some bronies with some really nice hats. I'm guessing.
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options

In a nutshell...

rgyg7ug2mhuw.jpg

how many dates did yall go on? Is he your future baby daddy? did you just make him famous on MFP?
  • amcalmond768
    amcalmond768 Posts: 289 Member
    Options

In a nutshell...

rgyg7ug2mhuw.jpg

He seems like a dream!!! Lmao
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    rebel_26 wrote: »

In a nutshell...

rgyg7ug2mhuw.jpg

how many dates did yall go on? Is he your future baby daddy? did you just make him famous on MFP?

He'll never be as famous as Carl.
  • rebel_26
    Options
    I bet I could rock a fedora better than him...does this mean I could get all the tinder broads?
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    Selfies are not a true representation of a person. They look like you only to you. Others see different things. The phone camera is not designed principally for photography of the self.

Based on the way the human eye works, a picture taken by another person with a decent camera provides proper perspective. Otherwise all pictures can be very much erratic to the naked eye. This is why people get disappointed when the person shows up for real.

All of my pics are selfies. All of them. I photograph 'fat' and it takes a bunch of tries for me to get a decent photo. I'd never expect anyone I know to go through that much trouble for me just so I'd have a decent pic on Tinder.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    rebel_26 wrote: »

In a nutshell...

rgyg7ug2mhuw.jpg

He'll never be as famous as Carl.

No one will ever be as famous as Carl!!!!
  • wolfcry587
    wolfcry587 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Tinder, pof I tried the all, no joy on any of them so I understand where your coming from!
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    Selfies are not a true representation of a person. They look like you only to you. Others see different things. The phone camera is not designed principally for photography of the self.

Based on the way the human eye works, a picture taken by another person with a decent camera provides proper perspective. Otherwise all pictures can be very much erratic to the naked eye. This is why people get disappointed when the person shows up for real.

All of my pics are selfies. All of them. I photograph 'fat' and it takes a bunch of tries for me to get a decent photo. I'd never expect anyone I know to go through that much trouble for me just so I'd have a decent pic on Tinder.

I like all your pics :)
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Sooo did the duct tape tie work yet? Lol
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    Mandygring wrote: »
    Sooo did the duct tape tie work yet? Lol

if she was on the east coast it might have worked ;)
  • rebel_26
    Options
    Just buy the extra long roll?
  • Mandygring
    Options
    Lol aww dang it!!
  • BarbaraJatmfp
    BarbaraJatmfp Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Someone on another board posted ideas for how she met someone on a dating site . . . and ended up getting married.

She said her profile pictures always showed her doing something: bicycling, hiking, etc. She said it made her seem more interesting, more appealing.

Do you cook? Take a picture of you cooking or showing the dish you prepared.

Do you bicycle? or hike? or garden? play in a band? Show pictures of you doing these.

Was she "hot"? No. Barely average and a little overweight. And beyond the expected age to find a mate: in her 50's. But she did make herself interesting.

Good luck.

• JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    Lol aww dang it!!

why the Dang it?! lol
  • drbuzzard91
    drbuzzard91 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    tinder is for hooking up. Listen if you want a quality girl you won't find her on tinder, the bar, and any of those sleazy locations. The probability of finding a good girl in those areas are about 5%.
  • Mandygring
    Options
    Lol aww dang it!!

why the Dang it?! lol
    Because you can't get you special tie. Haha

• JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    tinder is for hooking up. Listen if you want a quality girl you won't find her on tinder, the bar, and any of those sleazy locations. The probability of finding a good girl in those areas are about 5%.

Sleazy girls are the best kind right?