Age gap relationships ❤

Options

Replies

• KevinPsalm23v4
    KevinPsalm23v4 Posts: 208 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    A LONG time ago when I was dating and in the US Air Force (1995/1996) I was 22/23 and she was 40/41 and dating her was awesome .... and .... I sure did learn a thing or two.

But at your age - 43 - you won't be dating a gal 18 years older anymore will you?

When/IF I date again, I will go as low as maybe 8 years younger and maybe 8 years older.
  • jmt08c
    jmt08c Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I just really like women. Age, height, ethnicity whatever. I think the comedian Ron White put it best "Men, back me up on this. Once you see one woman naked...you want to see all of them naked." Age gap is no different than height gap, weight gap or dating a different race. It shouldn't matter.
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    jmt08c wrote: »
    Honestly, I just really like women. Age, height, ethnicity whatever. I think the comedian Ron White put it best "Men, back me up on this. Once you see one woman naked...you want to see all of them naked." Age gap is no different than height gap, weight gap or dating a different race. It shouldn't matter.

Yep you got this right, don't matter, we are wired that way..
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

You do realize the comedian was joking right? At 25 ask him if he'd enjoy seeing a 76 year old woman naked?
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

You do realize the comedian was joking right? At 25 ask him if he'd enjoy seeing a 76 year old woman naked?

I would...cause gilfs!!!!

Or in that case great gilfs.
  • sohosocialclub
    sohosocialclub Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    It's just about how two people mesh. My first wife was my age. We f in hated each other. Hated each other for 16 long years. My wife now is 11 years younger and life is goooooood. Not perfect.....but really really good. I was more leery about the age than her. She had to talk me into the whole thing....well worth it.
  • amcalmond768
    amcalmond768 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I think this time around I am going to aim for a older guy! I have always been attracted to older men. They seem to know what they want have and have a clear path in life.
  • amcalmond768
    Options
    I think this time around I am going to aim for a older guy! I have always been attracted to older men. They seem to know what they want have and have a clear path in life.

Yes. They want younger women and it's clear their parents are very old so they'll soon be inheriting the real estate and bank accounts. LOL!

Lmao haha that is probably very true!! Well the younger woman part. So where does that leave us women in their 30s???
  • amcalmond768
    Options

Yes. They want younger women and it's clear their parents are very old so they'll soon be inheriting the real estate and bank accounts. LOL!

Lmao haha that is probably very true!! Well the younger woman part. So where does that leave us women in their 30s???

Go with 50s. Just make sure they're done with the alimony and child support. And preferably their parents have already died and left them the house and a trust fund. And they're still 30 years away from being sent to a nursing home. And in their 60s, blood flow issues will cause their erections to happen less and less frequently. So you'll soon be able to live with the pleasure of companionship and affection without being badgered for sex. It's the best of all worlds.

Lmao you make a great case! Will you be my match maker??? Lol

I could always try younger
  • coleywantstoloseit
    Options
    Me and my boyfriend are 18 years apart:) I'm 23 and he's 41. I think it's fun lol. He sometimes thinks it's weird to think when he became an adult, I was just born lol!
  • knr87
    knr87 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    I prefer older men. I think they are handsome and very interesting. I also feel I am an old soul and most older men I encounter are young at heart. I don't ever inquire about age until i get to know them a little. I don't want age to be an issue from the get go. :)
  • aneedforchange
    aneedforchange Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I have also been there, that being said there came a great deal of limitations and we didn't have much in common in a few years but I get the judgement you probably receive from others And it's not fair! :( People need to focus on their own lives more and others less!
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Picture of me with my hoe
    gold-digger.jpg
  • BrittniTowery1178
    Options
    I always liked an age gap. Men older, don't know why. I have only dated one guy younger then me and we never finished the first date before I left him at a gas station. I feel age is a personal preference. UNLESS YOUR 15 and HES 30 lol and that's obviously not the case. Your both adults
  • ncboiler89
    Options
    I always liked an age gap. Men older, don't know why. I have only dated one guy younger then me and we never finished the first date before I left him at a gas station. I feel age is a personal preference. UNLESS YOUR 15 and HES 30 lol and that's obviously not the case. Your both adults

Meet you at the BP in 15 min.
  • FLBlackMax
    FLBlackMax Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Ive been open minded and had good relations with intriguing women..oth younger and older. Age just a number
  • ncboiler89
    Options
    FLBlackMax wrote: »
    Ive been open minded and had good relations with intriguing women..oth younger and older. Age just a number

The jury won't buy that my friend.