True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• ssmetter
    ssmetter Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I confess that I just challenged a friend to lose 10 pounds before Thanksgiving. Anyone else want to join the challenge?
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    I confess that every time I get a pizza and it has air bubbles in it i say in an Ahnold voice, "Its Not a Tum-ah"

Oh my God, I love saying things in the Ahnold voice! Now there's at least three of us from the pod . . . . .
  • trailrunner81
    trailrunner81 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I confess that if @lstrat115 is a pod person, I want to steal the pod and keep it for myself
  • TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    Options
    I squish my sandwiches to make them flatter, no matter how flat they already are.

With Reese's Sticks, I take a small bite to take one end of and then I squeeze off the first layer, scrape the peanut butter off, eat it the peanut butter that is now on my thumb, eat the wafer and then do the same to the next wafer.

With peanut butter m&ms, when I was younger, I used to deshell them, eat the shell, moisten the peanut butter and then spread it on my hand and then scrape it off line by line with each m&m.
  • StillBreathingFitness
    StillBreathingFitness Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    I confess I've lost all motivation to train.

I'm tired of being lonely but tired of being rejected even more.

I'm confident in EVERY area of my life except my looks and it kills me inside
  • Chrisjuvers
    Chrisjuvers Posts: 2,692 Member
    Options
    I confess I've lost all motivation to train.

I'm tired of being lonely but tired of being rejected even more.

I'm confident in EVERY area of my life except my looks and it kills me inside

Cheer up buttercup! Work on loving yourself and don't settle for less than what you deserve.
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I confess I deliberately set a trap for someone and they fell right into it.
  • WrenTheCoffeeAddict
    WrenTheCoffeeAddict Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I confess that, during my dark days, many years ago, I once ate two whole tins of Roses chocolates over the course of two days.
  • jen_bush
    jen_bush Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I am considering stopping my weight loss journey purely because I know I won't be able to afford new clothes, so I am afraid risking not fitting into my current ones.
  • runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I confess that I ended my streak of good days with Happy Hour with wings and beer after a day of boating yesterday.
    When my buddy invited, I knew I should've said no, I just knew it but somehow the words "Sure, sounds good, meet you there" slipped from my lips.
  • pbandwine
    pbandwine Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I typed my confession 3 times, but couldn't hit post.
  • julieann_burr
    julieann_burr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    JSurita3 wrote: »
    I confess I did not track or count any calories today :/

I didn't yesterday or Saturday. Back to start again today
  • julieann_burr
    julieann_burr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    funnistguy wrote: »
    I confess that my wife buys snacks for the kids that they never see because of me!! they are so goooood

My husband does the same thing. I go to make lunches for school and poof snacks are gone