Who is Cranky Today?

Options
I have food-related complaints to air and nowhere to release them, so here they are.

It's my wife's birthday today and all weekend I have been working to fit "celebration" eating into the meal plan. It's not fun anymore, I am not hitting my nutrient goals and feeling it!

This morning I was looking forward to a piece of healthy, fiberrific German pumpernickel with a bit of peanut butter and cinnamon on it, but the loaf was moldy and I had to eat broccoli instead!

And, my period is stalled and I'm supposed to go camping this weekend and I just know it's going to start as soon as we get into outhouse territory.

Thanks for listening to my complaining! What's getting on your nerves today?

Replies

• Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    What's making me cranky is the weather forecast, up to a foot of snow and I haven't harvested all my garden yet or prepared any of it for winter. Fall in Montana. Love it. Guess I'll get the skis out.
  • KristyF08
    KristyF08 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Rocknut53 wrote: »
    What's making me cranky is the weather forecast, up to a foot of snow and I haven't harvested all my garden yet or prepared any of it for winter. Fall in Montana. Love it. Guess I'll get the skis out.

I am extremely jealous of you right now. I cannot wait to get a good snow storm! I'm sorry about the garden though, that does suck :(
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    I'd be cranky if I had broccoli for breakfast, too ^.^ I'm cranky because it's not 5pm yet...!
  • ArmsandCharms
    ArmsandCharms Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I would rather starve than have broccoli for breakfast! lol :p I'd be cranky too.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Remember how on That 70's Show, the dad, Red, called everybody a dumbass? I'm pretty sure he was on to something....so either he was right, and I'm right, or I'm cranky. Hard to say.

200_s.gif
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Sign me up on the cranky list, Im there, and probably will be till noon at least.
  • dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Definitely a cranky one here! Stress of deployment, lack of fun, yoga and alcohol... and ahem, other things.
  • PowerMan40
    Options
    dizzzigrl wrote: »
    Definitely a cranky one here! Stress of deployment, lack of fun, yoga and alcohol... and ahem, other things.

your deployed? significant other deployed, I could see why your cranky, at least you have good reason for being so, Im just cranky
  • PowerMan40
    Options
    Terpdad wrote: »
    Don't hate but I'm only cranky when I'm starving....or dealing with dumb people....or watching people do stupid stuff....or dealing with bad drivers.....or have to listen to people's bs
    They're rhe only times

So that would be pretty much all the time lol
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    This is making me cranky at the moment.

ldh4bset48g4.png
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    This is making me cranky at the moment.

ldh4bset48g4.png

OK, I'll quit bitchin' about a lil ol snow storm. Be safe out there!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    My cranks are going away but waking up to a text from my mom saying we'll come to your house so you can drive us to the hospital for an appointment certainly makes for a cranky morning. Not that it's not a stressful appt either since it's my dad getting cleared by his cancer dr to go away.

But I put on cute clothes, my dad is taking me to the pub for lunch in a bit so cranks be gone
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    I haven't been able to work out or run yet because the damn satellite guy was supposed to be here between 8-12. It's now 11 and not here.
  • FitLaughLove
    FitLaughLove Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm cranky every time I try to diet lol
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Why won't they name a hurricane after Mohammed or Ramirez. We are a multi cultural society today.

Since 1953, Atlantic tropical storms had been named from lists originated by the National Hurricane Center. They are now maintained and updated through a strict procedure by an international committee of the World Meteorological Organization.
    http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/aboutnames.shtml
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Why won't they name a hurricane after Mohammed or Ramirez. We are a multi cultural society today.

Since 1953, Atlantic tropical storms had been named from lists originated by the National Hurricane Center. They are now maintained and updated through a strict procedure by an international committee of the World Meteorological Organization.
    http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/aboutnames.shtml

everyone is a dumbass but you....you are a smartass :D;)

8gnnqq47ou2c.jpg