Who is Cranky Today?

Options

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    Km and the female with a reeeally long username seems cranky they say they aren't but judging from their posts they sound really annoyed at each other

Nah. I'm just killing time before 5.
  • km8907
    Options
    Are you at work?

Yep.
  • km8907
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Are you at work?

Yep.

You can go to jail for robbing company time -.-

Corny I know but I wanna say it

I'm on mobile most of the time and it beats the rest of my coworkers that are on Facebook the whole time lol.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I have pains in my joints from Arthritis. It is so hard to bend down, get up out of a chair, or climb the stairs because my knees hurt so much. I want to either cry or punch someone. I am very very cranky today.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    My guess is:
    1 Donald Trump
    2 Floridians
    3 People who were going to Disney World because it would be cheaper in October.
  • russb_
    russb_ Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Cranky in NC from the storm. Roads flooded out, stuck in the house with family. All I can think is...I wonder if Wendy's is still open? I could get a Frosty.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Cranky here!! My whole life has been flipped upside down in the last 8 days. And I'm trying to be mature but I really want to not be.
  • suzilla53
    suzilla53 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm very cranky, spent the night sleeping on my MIL's couch.shes sick needed someone to stay. Whole apt smells like wierd old lady powder, it's 100 degrees in here. There are friggin lace dollies everywhere. I'm dying.....,need air but god forbid I would open a window.
  • km8907
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    My guess is:
    1 Donald Trump
    2 Floridians
    3 People who were going to Disney World because it would be cheaper in October.

Day 3 of no ac, desperately need a shower. But not cranky as over 800 people in Haiti are dead from this storm. We ain't got nothing to complain about.
  • ouryve
    ouryve Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    My neck hurts and everything is an effort.

The weather is being typically British.

The boys are both cranky with each other and too bloody loud. Doesn't help that they've been up since 4:30.
  • Kmj102
    Kmj102 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Today is my Mon thru fri....only 1 day of work and off for a week. Just want to leave, not feeling it today.
  • km8907
    Options
    Day 4 no ac at home, but back to work today. Had a venti macchiato so I'm good to go.