126 pounds down, update, lots of pics!

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• mama5432
    mama5432 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    When i hear these stories n watch transformation pics. I literally cry. I am 234 pounds. Mom of three kids. Age 33. I never remembr myself smart. Whole life had issue buying clothes shoes evrything. Life was emberrasing n still is. I really feel my health is going bad back ach.. leg pains. Anxiety.. tired n lazy all th time. Frequrntly get angry n irritated. Losing weight is th only remedy i know.
  • gettinghealthy2016mfp
    Options
    I sent you a private message.....struggling mom of two :)
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing sexy transformation
  • tiffany0127
    tiffany0127 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    mama5432 wrote: »
    When i hear these stories n watch transformation pics. I literally cry. I am 234 pounds. Mom of three kids. Age 33. I never remembr myself smart. Whole life had issue buying clothes shoes evrything. Life was emberrasing n still is. I really feel my health is going bad back ach.. leg pains. Anxiety.. tired n lazy all th time. Frequrntly get angry n irritated. Losing weight is th only remedy i know.

I totally understand where you are coming from. It literally is one step at a time...and tears...and more steps. Just keep going and don't give up on yourself.
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    I sent you a private message.....struggling mom of two :)

I promise to get back to you! I am just pretty overwhelmed right now, lol. Not ignoring ;)
  • TDiaz214
    TDiaz214 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wow!

I've lost near 90lbs and still have a bit to go, thank you for the inspiration.
  • jenncat65
    jenncat65 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful, you have a perfect oval face.
  • countindowntothin
    countindowntothin Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration! We have alot of similarities. I started at 264 3 weeks ago. I have pcos and looked into the affect of carbs on my body. I have cut carbs and milk and I have lost 19 lbs. I started a cardio dance class last monday, and have been to 6 classes and have alot been riding a stationary bike at home. My goal is to get down to a healthy 160. I already feel so much better after cutting carbs, and I am not tired all the time anymore. Tv time has become limited to the time I am on the bike, and that has made a huge difference also.

Thank you for posting this as it is a huge encouragement to me that I CAN do this!
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    TDiaz214 wrote: »
    Wow!

I've lost near 90lbs and still have a bit to go, thank you for the inspiration.

Way to go yourself!! That's awesome!
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    jenncat65 wrote: »
    You look beautiful, you have a perfect oval face.

Aww!! Thank you so much!!!
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    Such an inspiration! We have alot of similarities. I started at 264 3 weeks ago. I have pcos and looked into the affect of carbs on my body. I have cut carbs and milk and I have lost 19 lbs. I started a cardio dance class last monday, and have been to 6 classes and have alot been riding a stationary bike at home. My goal is to get down to a healthy 160. I already feel so much better after cutting carbs, and I am not tired all the time anymore. Tv time has become limited to the time I am on the bike, and that has made a huge difference also.

Thank you for posting this as it is a huge encouragement to me that I CAN do this!

You definitely can!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!