Guys suck at texting

Options
123457»

Replies

• AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Not all guys are. My boyfriend & one of my long distance guy friends are great at communication like that, or we just talk over the phone.. because texting is ridiculously annoying anyhow. But there's certainly guys that enjoy texting/chatting for hours, trust me lol.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I like how if I text back and forth with someone and they ended the conversation with the last text, they expect me to be the next to respond. Whether it's 2 hours later, 5 hours, tomorrow, or next week. That is definitely NOT a guy thing.

I don't because I always have, to have; the last word!
  • Damien_K
    Damien_K Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Sorry but the communication break down begins the moment he loses interest.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    The communication breakdown starts the moment people start using text to communicate anything other than "Don't shop after work. I ordered a pizza for delivery."

Boycott texting.

Texting is really great, somewhere in which 1 must be quiet; such as a library!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I ignore all texts. Worked great. Nobody texts me now. If what a person has to share isn't important enough to call me, I'm not interested.
  • G085H173
    G085H173 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Texting is one short step from commitment....,.,....,,.NOOO!!!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    My texts are elegant and refined because of the way the disjunctive perturbation of the purity of line contextualize the eloquence of what I like to call my pieces.
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    i read pig latin, @LiftingLady5 - and have yet to recieve a text from you - do you hate me? :'(
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    One of my pet peeves is guys (or friends in general) who want to text too much. That's one of the first things I tell people when I start interacting with them....btw, I'm not much of a texter. Like if you have something to say, go ahead. But don't just text me "Hey" five times a day :unamused:

Most people are cool with it. But occasionally I come across a guy who still insists on blowing up my phone all day and then getting all pissy when I don't respond. He usually doesn't last long :joy:

But I think girls are generally worse. I feel sorry for my guy friends sometimes. Some of them seem like they're required to check in every hour or something.... :scream:

(Wearing my most nawty grin ever with a serious bulge you know where)...

"Hey!"

Love ya gurl!