Girls, show off your muscles!! (So tired of the muscle shaming...)

Options

Replies

• MsRuffBuffNStuff
    MsRuffBuffNStuff Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Muscle shaming. I see. That sounds really rough. My heart goes out to all the victims.

Sarcasm, I love sarcasm! These posts are amazing. You girls rock!

I had planned to just ignore him...sometimes he'll go away if you do that. lol Sometimes...

• MsRuffBuffNStuff
    Options
    This is the most amazing thing I've seen in a long time. Thanks everyone for being willing to share your gainz!! :smiley:
  • octopusplum
    octopusplum Posts: 46 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    That's great. I don't have anything....yet. How are you uploading pictures? Sorry for the dumb question.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    AprilCoe wrote: »
    This is my "baby muscle" - or my "funny flex" picture that started it all. I put it up as my profile picture and people acted all impressed...I thought it was just silly. But that was my first "aha, I can do this..." moment

tled2hk6lz21.jpg

I cannot wait for my arms to lean out like that. My legs have leaned out more quickly than arms/delts. It's a bit backward as most ladies lean out in those areas before legs.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    That's great. I don't have anything....yet. How are you uploading pictures? Sorry for the dumb question.

First you need to host the picture on any number of the free picture hosting sites. Google them.

Then you can insert a picture by the URL with the camera icon above the reply box.

HTH
  • MsRuffBuffNStuff
    Options

To attach files: In my browser, when I'm replying, I hit the little icon that looks like a paper with a folded corner. Then the "choose files" button comes up and I choose the file. Sorry, I'm not very good at tech support.
  • MsRuffBuffNStuff
    Options
    HeyaBerg wrote: »
    My mom has asked me to stop building muscles cause she thinks I'm to manly.
    I think I'm just strong and in need of a cut soon.

14333220_10154559027429806_3775219228004822364_n.jpg?oh=59c918ec543d7f2cd9d0c1ce5d4b8585&oe=5869FD40

You're amazing and don't need to "cut"...and you don't look manly. Ugh, people. I'm not sure why they say stuff like that. It honestly looks like you did a very lean muscle gain / recomp. Great job!

• middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Options
    amfmmama wrote: »
    Working on it. Always working on it.

lde4gltdxmos.jpeg

3years into the never ending recomp

mx40kwb87wer.jpeg

Small gains, but they are gains.

@Chef_Barbell I thought you had had the baby without doing a mega announcement. I hope when the baby is born you will let us know and post pics.

Cheers, h.

When did you start ? You inspire me.

@amfmmama, wow, thank you :)

I started AllPro last November, ran it for 4 cycles (21weeks) then went on vacation and took a break for the summer doing Nerdfitness bodywork x2 a week. I have been back at it since the beginning of August. I had to start back lower than I ended for the first cycle, and I have just deload again for the 2nd cycle because I have switched to a bar from hand weights and machines. It was expected.

You can get much better/quicker results than mine as I am small, light and didn't start until I was over 60.

Cheers, h.
  • Naija82
    Naija82 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Looking fab ladies! A lot of my muscle is hiding under layers of fat :#
  • ChaleGirl
    ChaleGirl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    There's a really good Facebook page called ripped goddess which has inspirational pics of women who lift. I'm not quite a ripped goddess yet haha, but I would like to be!