Can't seem to lose the last 10-15 = Team up for success

Options

Replies

• betsyweltha
    betsyweltha Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I agree! I think it is different for women... there is no way I would loose any weight if I ate back my exercise calories...
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I had been sitting on the last 10 1/2 lbs for 3 weeks and i dropped 2.5lbs on my weigh in today! And you know what i did different? I stopped eating back my calories, this past week only. I had always eaten them back and it took me 2 weeks to drop a lb that way.

It should take you 2 weeks to drop 1 lb when you don't have much to lose, if you drop more than that most likely a large % was muscle.
    I think having my TOM and nothing moving with the weigh in that week may have carried over to this week.
  • cblack51
    cblack51 Posts: 20
    Options
    Sounds great, I have 30 lbs. to lose, so to lose the first 10-15 would be a great motivator.
  • Sassy_Cass
    Sassy_Cass Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Awesome - let us know your tips and tricks this week for being able to drink you all your water during the week post them.

For example: Yesterday I went shopping for clean foods and I picked up a jug to keep with me at my desk:

IMG_0703.jpg

:laugh: *now I have to pee haha*:laugh:
  • sweettandb
    sweettandb Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would like to join also. I have about 7-8 lbs left to lose before I start working on toning and maintaining. I have been slacking big time and needed to get remotivated. Drinking more water is a great start. Can't wait for more.
  • Sassy_Cass
    Options
    Alright so weigh in when you need but let me know when you do so that I can post results for Tuesday (allows Monday weigh-ins to get thier goals in)

Here we go for sure!!!

*PS there are all sorts of tips and tricks, facts and fiction out there - a loss is a loss regardless of the number on the scale so whether your body is ok with dropping .5 lbs or 2 lbs it is all good and you are making progress. Be healthy (and I know you all are) and enjoy
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    yes yes yes yes YES

I have 11lbs to go (did at one point have just 10 to go....)

Pounds MUST be gone when I go back to work in September.
    MUST!!!
  • Sassy_Cass
    Options
    PS - "prize" for the week:

Img-water.jpg

Plus BRAGGING rights :drinker:
  • BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Im up for the challenge! I have about 8-9 lbs to go :) Im currently doing jillian michaels ripped in 30 since finishing 30 day shred- love it! I have my weight to lose set at .5 lbs per week and I do eat my exercise calories. Seems like its going to take forever to get to goal weight but as long as I continue to see the changes in my body, im trying to convince myself not to worry about scale #'s but id still love to get there! When are we weighing in? I normally weigh on wednesdays. Water water water! ;)
  • buffyfan28
    buffyfan28 Posts: 20
    Options
    I would love to join also i have lost 20 lbs but have between 5 - 12 to go and its much harder now, Im in the process of trying all sorts to shift the scales last week i ate a curry and some wine and lost 4 lbs!!! and have been under every other day ( am not endorsing curry and wine!)

Lets do This

Rachel

SW 165
    CW 145
    GW 132-140
  • NessKiss4
    NessKiss4 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have been trying to lose 10 pounds for almost three years now. After I gave birth to my daughter the most I would lose is 5 pounds, after this success I would eat my way back to where I started from! Very frustrating!! Staying motivated and continuing to eat right is my biggest struggle.
  • Sassy_Cass
    Options
    Ok ladies (I don't think we have any gents yet) so far we have 23 committments to shed up to 20 pounds - this is great! I am confident that together we will be able to meet our goals! I am posting your "names" please update with your starting weight, your goal, and your motivation or "prize" for hitting your goal. Just add a simley face beside your name so I know who updated and can track it :happy: I think it would be neat to see how much weight we collectively wish to lose, and to be able to track our progress as individuals and as a team.

abg0220
    asjerven
    bam0904
    betsyweltha
    BJC78
    cblack51
    ChantalGG
    Danielle1978
    fsugirl26
    jtp5184
    mfreeby
    ngerdts2
    nmkruse
    penny39
    rileymama
    Rogiefreida
    rseitz101
    SalPal03
    sass30
    Sassy_Cass :wink: Starting weight 148 - goal 135 (13 pounds) My motivation is being able to love myself again, I want to look in the mirror and see past the jiggle and see a beautiful healthy version of me! When I reach the 10 pound mark (and my neighbor does as well) we are buying a new outfit and going on a double date with the men in our lives *they provide a tun of support when reaching for the chocolate bar* :wink:
    selmaguzman
    shaindi
    sweettandb
  • jtp5184
    jtp5184 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    abg0220
    asjerven
    bam0904
    betsyweltha
    BJC78
    cblack51
    ChantalGG
    Danielle1978
    fsugirl26
    jtp5184-SW 130 GW 115 total 15 pounds-I want my clothes that used to be baggy to be baggy once again! My prize is new work pants because that is what i want to be baggy!
    mfreeby
    ngerdts2
    nmkruse
    penny39
    rileymama
    Rogiefreida
    rseitz101
    SalPal03
    sass30
    Sassy_Cass wink Starting weight 148 - goal 135 (13 pounds) My motivation is being able to love myself again, I want to look in the mirror and see past the jiggle and see a beautiful healthy version of me! When I reach the 10 pound mark (and my neighbor does as well) we are buying a new outfit and going on a double date with the men in our lives *they provide a tun of support when reaching for the chocolate bar* wink
    selmaguzman
    shaindi
    sweettandb
  • andrem12
    andrem12 Posts: 2
    Options
    I m in. I definately need the support. I cant get this last 10 off
  • muffintopminx
    muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I've got 12lbs to go. I'm 5'8" and currently 152. Goal is 140.
  • Sassy_Cass
    Options
    The More the merrier add your name and stats to the list above :)
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    Ok ladies (I don't think we have any gents yet) so far we have 23 committments to shed up to 20 pounds - this is great! I am confident that together we will be able to meet our goals! I am posting your "names" please update with your starting weight, your goal, and your motivation or "prize" for hitting your goal. Just add a simley face beside your name so I know who updated and can track it :happy: I think it would be neat to see how much weight we collectively wish to lose, and to be able to track our progress as individuals and as a team.

abg0220
    asjerven
    bam0904
    betsyweltha
    BJC78
    cblack51
    ChantalGG
    Danielle1978 - :smile: SW: 135 GW:125 - I want a flat tummy. After 2 kids its been hard to come by. My reward is a new string bikini from VS I've been eyeing.
    fsugirl26
    jtp5184
    mfreeby
    ngerdts2
    nmkruse
    penny39
    rileymama
    Rogiefreida
    rseitz101
    SalPal03
    sass30
    Sassy_Cass :wink: Starting weight 148 - goal 135 (13 pounds) My motivation is being able to love myself again, I want to look in the mirror and see past the jiggle and see a beautiful healthy version of me! When I reach the 10 pound mark (and my neighbor does as well) we are buying a new outfit and going on a double date with the men in our lives *they provide a tun of support when reaching for the chocolate bar* :wink:
    selmaguzman
    shaindi
    sweettandb
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options

abg0220
    asjerven
    bam0904
    betsyweltha
    BJC78
    cblack51
    ChantalGG
    Danielle1978 - :smile: SW: 135 GW:125 - I want a flat tummy. After 2 kids its been hard to come by. My reward is a new string bikini from VS I've been eyeing.
    fsugirl26
    jtp5184
    mfreeby
    ngerdts2
    nmkruse
    penny39
    rileymama
    Rogiefreida
    rseitz101
    SalPal03
    sass30
    selmaguzman
    shaindi :happy: Starting weight 126 - goal 115 (11lbs). 5 kids did not do pleasant things to my body. Meeting my goal will be rewarding enough, no other "prize" necessary!
    sweettandb
  • jtp5184
    jtp5184 Posts: 138 Member
    Options

abg0220
    asjerven
    bam0904
    betsyweltha
    BJC78
    cblack51
    ChantalGG
    fsugirl26
    jtp5184-SW 130 GW 115 total 15 pounds-I want my clothes that used to be baggy to be baggy once again! My prize is new work pants because that is what i want to be baggy!
    mfreeby
    ngerdts2
    nmkruse
    penny39
    rileymama
    Rogiefreida
    rseitz101
    SalPal03
    sass30
    selmaguzman
    shaindi :happy: Starting weight 126 - goal 115 (11lbs). 5 kids did not do pleasant things to my body. Meeting my goal will be rewarding enough, no other "prize" necessary!
    sweettandb
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options

abg0220
    asjerven
    bam0904
    betsyweltha
    BJC78
    cblack51
    ChantalGG
    fsugirl26
    mfreeby
    ngerdts2
    nmkruse :flowerforyou: 160 as of today... tomorrow maybe 159 maybe 161. Im sick of being stuck! I want to get to the 140-145 mark. Ive never been a healthy weight, in fact, I think I was overweight when I was born! I want to like how I feel! My prize is wearing a size M shirt.... or maybe a size 8-9 pants... and showing everyone that I can do it!
    penny39
    rileymama
    Rogiefreida
    rseitz101
    SalPal03
    sass30
    selmaguzman
    sweettandb