Apple Watch users

Options

Replies

• Fit4Life_62
    Fit4Life_62 Posts: 24 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Sounds like a great way for added motivation, accountability and fun to me. Count me in too please!
    My Apple ID / e-mail is: [edited by mods] , if you want to add me.
    If you are going to add me on the Apple Watch - please also send a friend request / note so I know who you are. Thanks!
  • brileylmt
    brileylmt Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I am now back to working out. I found it very frustrating when I wasn't feeling well and everyone's rings completed but mine
  • Misspinklift
    Misspinklift Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Awww. I guess it was working. Getting you to move.
  • jakes2011
    jakes2011 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Glad you're feeling better Beverly :)
  • brileylmt
    Options
    @Nadine_A_Saad you are rocking it!! I'm glad we are friends. You have a beautiful heart

@jakes2011 thank you. It's so hard to work out when you can't catch your breath. It's so nice to be getting to know you.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    You guys all get your work in way earlier than me! I get going in the early evenings and I'm already on west coast time.
  • brileylmt
    Options
    @MelanieCN77 I would poop out for the day if I had to wait until evening to get a workout in. I have tried it. I didn't have the energy after work. I have to get up at 5:00am to get my videos done. I'm asleep on the couch by 9:30 or 10:00 most nights but the workout is done. LOL I think @chrisoldroyd has us beat over there in the UK. He wakes up way earlier than I do for sure.
  • kkay2345
    kkay2345 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I would love to do Apple Watch sharing!! None of my friends have Apple Watches and I have been bummed I couldn't try the sharing out.

Message me if you want to be my friend! I am going to send requests to those who have already posted.
  • brileylmt
    edited January 2017
    Options
    @klefevre5 [edited by mods - please do not ask others to post their personal contact information on the open boards]
  • kkay2345
    Options
    @beverlyriley900 - I sent you a message. Let me know if it doesn't work!
  • kkay2345
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I am going to go ahead and post my Apple ID here in case anyone wants to add me - [edited by mods]. Feel free to add me on the Apple Watch and My Fitness Pal!
  • kkay2345
    Options
    I have added a handful of you so far! I am so excited for motivation to exercise more.
  • Misspinklift
    Options
    Welcome. Excited to have more people. Sharing is caring!
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    Last couple of days I tried an app called "Endomondo" to track my "other" workouts. I was pretty pleased that it seemed to have a large variety of different types of workout to choose from, thinking it would be more accurate. It works fine with the Healthkit but here's the sticker - it does not update the rings. I was at about 13 exercise minutes tonight when I started my circuit workout, and I started a Circuit Training session on Endomondo and off I went for a half an hour. I was sitting, waiting, for the workout to port over and then I noticed yesterday's wasn't there either. After reading up more I realised that I had made the cognitive jump from "works with the Health app" to "works with the Activity app" which are not the same at all. Fail. Anyways, thought this was relevant! I skated a couple hours this morning, did a bunch of yard work and then did a 30 minute circuit which was half jump rope and I have 29 exercise minutes to my name :D
  • Misspinklift
    Options
    Last couple of days I tried an app called "Endomondo" to track my "other" workouts. I was pretty pleased that it seemed to have a large variety of different types of workout to choose from, thinking it would be more accurate. It works fine with the Healthkit but here's the sticker - it does not update the rings. I was at about 13 exercise minutes tonight when I started my circuit workout, and I started a Circuit Training session on Endomondo and off I went for a half an hour. I was sitting, waiting, for the workout to port over and then I noticed yesterday's wasn't there either. After reading up more I realised that I had made the cognitive jump from "works with the Health app" to "works with the Activity app" which are not the same at all. Fail. Anyways, thought this was relevant! I skated a couple hours this morning, did a bunch of yard work and then did a 30 minute circuit which was half jump rope and I have 29 exercise minutes to my name :D

I guess I won't be downloading that.
  • c1ownfishie
    c1ownfishie Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm getting my Apple Watch in the next couple of weeks! Can't wait to join you guys! :)
  • Misspinklift
    Options
    I'm getting my Apple Watch in the next couple of weeks! Can't wait to join you guys! :)

Yay. I can't wait too
  • bneeweenee
    bneeweenee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've added a few of you. If I missed anyone, PM me! My calorie goal is 700 right now. I usually work out at lunch during the week, sometimes after work instead. I've been using the UA Record app to get everything to sync together. Still making little tweaks!

Oh, and I've lost 10 pounds with another 30 to go!
  • rescuedelta8
    rescuedelta8 Posts: 83 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    You can find my ID on this thread [ID removed by mods] add us when you get it;-)
  • rescuedelta8
    rescuedelta8 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm watching everyone that I have added to my activity sharing. I feel like a dud this week. You all are doing so great.
    Feel free to motivate by sending a message through and I'll do the same. Looks like we have a good group here. Awesome!!!