Ghosts/spirits/unexplainable happenings??

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Three little MFP ghostesses
    Sitting in yoga posesses
    Eating vegan soy buttered, gluten-free toastesses
    Low-fat greasing their fistesses
    Up to their Fitbit-wearing wristesses
    Oh, what beastesses to make such feastesses,
    but within reasonable deficitesses, and fitting within their macrosesses.

Dang, I haven't even served the drinks yet! That's great. :bigsmile:
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Sitting in yoga posesses

This both amused and aroused me....for some reason.
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Sitting in yoga posesses

Beautiful.
  • mercina22
    mercina22 Posts: 446 Member
    :laugh:
  • lillyrose2020
    lillyrose2020 Posts: 178 Member
    I was hoping for some more ghosty stories! I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    I don't have anymore of my own. I can expand on the house where I saw the ghost, though. Nobody had told me about the girl, or anything else that had happened in the house until after I told my friend about the girl. So it wasn't an idea planted in my head. Another girl who used to stay with them a couple of years before saw the same girl, and she sat on her bed and talked to her. How do you imagine that?

They had relatives visit and say they heard what sounded like little kids running up and down the hallway, but there was nobody there. My friend was sitting at the kitchen table one day, and heard what sounded like her sister jumping on her bed, and the chandelier was shaking. She went upstairs and the noise stopped. She saw a shadow go from her sister's room into her own room and behind her bed.

The house where I stayed in WV, where "Michael" attached himself to me, also had a little girl's ghost/spirit that rode a bicycle up and down the hallway and played with a ball. They could hear her at night when they went to bed. She also rode around in a circle in their dining room. There was a worn circle in the floor, and they buffed and refinished the floor 4 times. Each time the circle came back, so they just gave up and left it. This is a wood floor. It's not like carpet, where an old stain can seep back up into the carpet. How do you explain that one?

Last one. My best friend's dad passed away a couple of years ago, and she flew down with her sister to FL to be with their mom while she made arrangements. She was watching tv in the living room when she heard someone shuffling around in the kitchen. She turned to see who it was, but there was nobody there. Her dad used to get up in the middle of the night to get something to eat, so she figured it was him. She was freaked out, even though she thought it was her dad, so every night after that when she'd hear the sounds, she refused to turn and look. One day, her sister said there was a weird smell, like when your hamster dies. Her husband said it was probably the chemicals he had sprayed outside, but it wasn't the same smell. She couldn't figure out where it was coming from. After a little while, the smell went away. That afternoon, the funeral home called to say they had cremated their dad. That was also the end to the shuffling around in the kitchen.

ETA that the friends from the house where I saw the girl are the same friends whose dad passed away.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Sitting in yoga posesses

This strikes me as something Gollum would be singing.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Now that Halloween is upon us I think its time to revive this thread...

My last house I lived in was haunted by 2 different ghosts.

One story is the master bedroom had definite issues. There was a cold spot, summer and winter. I often felt my leg being touched at night. One night I woke up and there was an old man standing beside my bed looking at me. I waved my arm to shoo him away and he disappeared.

Next story is I was away and my son and his girlfriend were sleeping in my bed for some reason. I was renovating the main bathroom and I had put the 4x6 foot mirror up agsinst my bedroom wall. She woke up in the night and saw in the mirror a woman sitting on the bottom of the bed. She knew nothing about the issues in the house prior to her seeing the ghost. A side note is I bought the house from the original owners. The wife had died...in hospital...and the husband was in a nursing home. I purchased a lot of their furniture with the house including their bedroom suite. Were these ghosts the couple who once lived in my house?
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Now that Halloween is upon us I think its time to revive this thread...

My last house I lived in was haunted by 2 different ghosts.

One story is the master bedroom had definite issues. There was a cold spot, summer and winter. I often felt my leg being touched at night. One night I woke up and there was an old man standing beside my bed looking at me. I waved my arm to shoo him away and he disappeared.

Next story is I was away and my son and his girlfriend were sleeping in my bed for some reason. I was renovating the main bathroom and I had put the 4x6 foot mirror up agsinst my bedroom wall. She woke up in the night and saw in the mirror a woman sitting on the bottom of the bed. She knew nothing about the issues in the house prior to her seeing the ghost. A side note is I bought the house from the original owners. The wife had died...in hospital...and the husband was in a nursing home. I purchased a lot of their furniture with the house including their bedroom suite. Were these ghosts the couple who once lived in my house?
  • clb105
    clb105 Posts: 112 Member
    edited October 2014
    This year ...Shortly after my mother passed away I was in my bedroom putting something away in the closet and the overhead fan light came on. I was looking in that general direction when it turned on and I was way on the other side of the room!! No one else was any where near ...and there is no other way to turn it on but by the remote by the bed. It has NOT done it since.

I have had other experiences when both my grandparents passed away, but nothing like that. Makes you wonder!
  • emeliamariea
    emeliamariea Posts: 24 Member
    Bump!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
  • macmicky
    macmicky Posts: 92 Member
    I've got a Tommy knocker they knock to let you know there there
  • macmicky
    Hard wood like wardrobe doors yeah it's knocked 3 times twice and 1 once
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    I do faradarmani healing over distance, Also exorcism and cleansing places.
    I follow Interuniversalism mysticism.
  • macmicky
    newmeadow wrote: »
    macmicky wrote: »

What does it knock on? Does it knock three times in a row?

Yeah knocked 3 times twice and 1 once
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    My grandma passed away in 2002. My friend and I were using her Spirit board a few years ago and I believe we connected with my grandma. She told me I would meet an amazing man who will adore me (I had been single for about 2 years). I did meet him about a year later. :heart:

Another time we were trying to get guidance for my friend, but the board kept spelling out mom. I was going through a time where I was questioning if I would ever be a mother and if I would be good at it. It was grandma again telling me I will be a great mom and I will have kids. I haven't seen the truth in that yet, but I believe I will. Somehow I managed to connect through that board, but my friend never seemed to get truthful responses.

The board is a dangerous tool, you may fall into troubles.
  • macmicky

Actually it's knocked once 3 different times

• macmicky

Just don't keep any crystals in the house.

Why is that wot happens
  • macmicky

Just don't keep any crystals in the house.

Why is that wot happens

You just never know. There are some crystal horror stories out there.

Ok thanks