Apple Watch users

Options

Replies

• val09
    val09 Posts: 14 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hi everyone, I would love to get involved. My Apple ID is [edited by mods] please feel free to add me
  • amapson
    amapson Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I too would love to join the group. I need all the motivation I can get. I just switched from fitbit to apple watch so I miss the weekly challenges. my apple id is [edited by mods]
  • Misspinklift
    Misspinklift Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Anyone having issues adding the last two new people?
  • Tabbycat00
    Tabbycat00 Posts: 146 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    This is awesome! I'm already inspired since my move goal is a lame 220 and there are days when I don't reach even that. I have very sedentary jobs (teacher & writer) I guess combined with my current weight (someone told me that matters). I'm [edited by mods] ya'll know that if even one person adds me I'm going to feel compelled to up that move goal to 300.
  • tiggerlove
    tiggerlove Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    mine is set to 1,000 right now..I take my son to school via the bus then I walk back home which is about a mile and a half..soon I'm going to start doing the park before it gets to cold and that's a little over 3 miles.
  • c1ownfishie
    c1ownfishie Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Those of you with higher move goals, do you have more active jobs or lifestyles in general? My move is 350 currently and if I didn't work out I would struggle to make it most days. I work at home and although I'm up and down a lot it's really not that much overall on a quiet day where I stay home. Yesterday was a minimal day for me - work at home, went to Costco and Ralph's and then did 30 minutes on the treadmill and I got just over 400 move cals I think. I'm impressed with those of you up at 700!

I have mine set to 500 right now, but hoping to up it to 700 soon. I'm currently studying for the MCAT so I would say my "job" isn't very active as I sit at my desk for 6-8 hours a day. However, I do swim 4 times a week and run 3 times a week. Without the workouts I would probably never meet my daily goal.
  • Misspinklift
    Options
    Is anyone having issues adding ppl? I already ask this and I would really appreciate someone responding to me.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    I added the two you mentioned with no problem, but my app says tabbycat00 isn't an AW user.
  • smariere
    smariere Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    @Nadine_A_Saad I wasnt able to add @Tabbycat00 and got the message that she doesnt have an apple watch. Is that whats happening to you too?
  • Misspinklift
    Options
    smariere wrote: »
    @Nadine_A_Saad I wasnt able to add @Tabbycat00 and got the message that she doesnt have an apple watch. Is that whats happening to you too?

That and my request are pending. It doesn't seem like anyone getting them. I send one for you and it been a day.
  • rescuedelta8
    rescuedelta8 Posts: 83 Member
    Options

That and my request are pending. It doesn't seem like anyone getting them. I send one for you and it been a day.

I was going to send her a message to add as well. It may be the email address. It's happened to me before with others but it was my fault I entered it wrong so it showed not an apple Watch user.
    And also anyone reading this it helps at least for me to have a first name to go with the add so it's not just an email address on the list of shares.

• Misspinklift
    Options

I was going to send her a message to add as well. It may be the email address. It's happened to me before with others but it was my fault I entered it wrong so it showed not an apple Watch user.
    And also anyone reading this it helps at least for me to have a first name to go with the add so it's not just an email address on the list of shares.

Oh. I don't think that's my problem. I'm just copying and pasting.
  • rescuedelta8
    Options
    Me too. It may be hers.
  • Misspinklift
    Options
    Me too. It may be hers.

I have 3 ppl listed in pending area.
  • Misspinklift
    edited January 2017
    Options
    [image removed by mods - please do not post other people's personal details or your own on the open boards]
    Been like this all day.
  • Tabbycat00
    Tabbycat00 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    yjybj93erxx4.jpg
    Weird. I wonder if it's because I recently changed my Apple ID since somehow someone got ahold of my old one. Right after I returned my old iPhone to the Apple Store (hmmm) wiped clean but evidently not clean enough. I'll investigate on my end. But for the record, there's my Apple Watch. Lol.
  • Misspinklift
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Tabbycat00 wrote: »
    yjybj93erxx4.jpg
    Weird. I wonder if it's because I recently changed my Apple ID since somehow someone got ahold of my old one. Right after I returned my old iPhone to the Apple Store (hmmm) wiped clean but evidently not clean enough. I'll investigate on my end. But for the record, there's my Apple Watch. Lol.

How about you try adding us. [edited by mods]
  • rescuedelta8
    edited January 2017
    Options
    yjybj93erxx4.jpg

[edited by mods]

• Misspinklift
    edited January 2017
    Options
    yjybj93erxx4.jpg

[edited by mods]

I have you already. I even text you

• rescuedelta8
    Options
    That was for Tabby