Nov 07:
    Nov 14:
    Nov 21:
    Nov 28:
    Dec 05:
    Dec 12:
    Dec 19:

I'm a day late, my apologies!!
    I have recently made the transition from vegetarian ( 7 years) to vegan. I am also intermittent fasting.

Our weight is identical. :)
  • llwolford
    llwolford Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late! And horrified!!!
    Oct 24: still 118 - kept within my calorie goals, did 2 massive workouts and a 30 min trip to gym.
    Oct 31: 120!!! - it sucks but I got diagnosed with tonsillitis and just gave up a little. Have a few days yet on antibiotics but I'm back to measuring everything!
    Nov 07:
    Nov 14:
    Nov 21:
    Nov 28:
    Dec 05:
    Dec 12:
    Dec 19:
    Dec 27: Heading to Maastricht!

You can not be too far off your goal weight. You are doing great.
  • llwolford
    Options
    reach4star wrote: »
    GW 210

Oct 24: 219.6 lb
    Oct 31: 224.0 lb (Nov 1: 221.0 lb)
    Nov 07:
    Nov 14:
    Nov 21:
    Nov 28:
    Dec 05:
    Dec 12:
    Dec 19:

That is a lot of water weight to lose in 1 day. :)
  • momzie2016
    momzie2016 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I have hit a plateau looks like. I keep going up and down around the same number
    Oct 24: 131.6
    Oct 31: 132.8( I did eat deserts 3 of the nights) going over my calorie limit every day. No excuses ! My weight shows what I ate.
    Nov 07:
    Nov 14:
    Nov 21:
    Nov 28:
    Dec 05:
    Dec 12:
    Dec 19:
    Hope everyone had a fun n Halloween! I Ate only 1 candy last night
  • Cifucanguess
    Cifucanguess Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Oct 24: 243.4
    Oct 31: 242.4
    Nov 07:
    Nov 14:
    Nov 21:
    Nov 28:
    Dec 05:
    Dec 12:
    Dec 19:

End of December Goal: 235 lb

• Cifucanguess
    Cifucanguess Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Oct 24: 243.4
    Oct 31: 242.4 :)
    Nov 07:
    Nov 14:
    Nov 21:
    Nov 28:
    Dec 05:
    Dec 12:
    Dec 19:

End of December Goal: 235 lb

• LadyNyxLuna98
    LadyNyxLuna98 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Oct 24: 129
    Oct 31: 126.6
    Nov 07:
    Nov 14:
    Nov 21:
    Nov 28:
    Dec 05:
    Dec 12:
    Dec 19:
    I'm getting there ^.^ slowly but I'm getting there c:
  • goin2cruise
    goin2cruise Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I AM IN. I AM AFRAID OF THE SCALE, HAVE BEEN SINCE HIGH SCHOOL. SO MUCH SHAME PLACED ON A #. ALL I KNOW NOW IS I STAY ON TRACK, MY CLOTHES FIT AND I WORK OUT WITH HOT POWER VINYASA YOGA DAILY, SOMETIMES 2X ON THE WEEKEND. I NEED TO KNOW WHERE I AM, WILL WORK UP THE COURAGE TO LOOK AT A NUMBER.....IT IS ONLY A NUMBER..I KNOW ALL MY MUSCLE WILL SHOW UP AS EXTRA POUNDS. THE LAST TIME I FIT INTO MY SIZE 4 JEANS I HAD NO MUSCLE. NOW THEY FIT BUT WITH MUSCLE. I JUST DON'T WANT A NUMBER TO SABOTAGE MY ESTEEM? ANYONE GET IT?

Totally get it. Hate that scale. Why do we measure ourselves with a number? Think about it...
    "she's a '10'"
    "40 is the new 30" and "50 is the new 40"
    Stepping on the scale in the morning should NOT change our attitude about our bodies or daily outlook!!
    Recognizing that it does is the first step towards changing that evil mindset!!
    Make the choices for long term success... good food, lots of water, getting our sweat on... Try to focus on not a # but a healthy lifestyle!
  • momzie2016
    momzie2016 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I understand what you guys are saying above and agree. If you already have healthy lifestyle you don't have to step on the scale or participate in a challenge. However, sometimes numbers could be eye openers for some people. My BMI was over 25 and 25 lbs overweight. Definitely not healthy. When I made healthy choices and small changes, week after week and saw my numbers drop it provided me great motivation to keep working at it. These challenges helped me loose weight, keep my momentum and provided motivation. This my third challenge and hopefully my last as I am very close to my goal weight. Good luck to everybody!!! And do what's best for yourself and most importantly be happy!!!
  • Forest91
    Forest91 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Oct 24: 150.8lbs
    Oct 31: 151.2lbs
    Nov 07:
    Nov 14:
    Nov 21:
    Nov 28:
    Dec 05:
    Dec 12:
    Dec 19:
  • ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken
    Options
    I AM IN. I AM AFRAID OF THE SCALE, HAVE BEEN SINCE HIGH SCHOOL. SO MUCH SHAME PLACED ON A #. ALL I KNOW NOW IS I STAY ON TRACK, MY CLOTHES FIT AND I WORK OUT WITH HOT POWER VINYASA YOGA DAILY, SOMETIMES 2X ON THE WEEKEND. I NEED TO KNOW WHERE I AM, WILL WORK UP THE COURAGE TO LOOK AT A NUMBER.....IT IS ONLY A NUMBER..I KNOW ALL MY MUSCLE WILL SHOW UP AS EXTRA POUNDS. THE LAST TIME I FIT INTO MY SIZE 4 JEANS I HAD NO MUSCLE. NOW THEY FIT BUT WITH MUSCLE. I JUST DON'T WANT A NUMBER TO SABOTAGE MY ESTEEM? ANYONE GET IT?

Totally get it. Hate that scale. Why do we measure ourselves with a number? Think about it...
    "she's a '10'"
    "40 is the new 30" and "50 is the new 40"
    Stepping on the scale in the morning should NOT change our attitude about our bodies or daily outlook!!
    Recognizing that it does is the first step towards changing that evil mindset!!
    Make the choices for long term success... good food, lots of water, getting our sweat on... Try to focus on not a # but a healthy lifestyle!

Not everyone is doing what you describe. Carrying an excessive amount of body fat is not healthy. The scale does not define who I am it tells me how much extra rocket fuel I have on board. I obviously don't need to store 20 lbs of fat to keep me going. Some people are obese. Which is where I began with a BMI of 33 back when I was at 187 lbs. The scale is a tool that we use to help us reach a goal. The only way to really measure this progress we are reaching for is with numbers. If you don't want to participate in a challenge it is optional. But for those of us who feel good about participating and gaining that extra motivation as well as the give and take of support and advice we will continue doing this. I hope you find what ever you need to help you succeed as this may not be the same for everyone. Good luck!
    ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken Posts: 1,530 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Oct 27: starting weight 158 lbs
    Nov 3: 157 lbs One down! 7 to go!!
    Nov 07:
    Nov 14:
    Nov 21:
    Nov 28:
    Dec 05:
    Dec 12:
    Dec 19:

This particular pound feels extra victorious. Not only is it my 30th pound lost but it is a pound I lost during a time I would have normally gained by 2-3 pounds! I made a very particular effort to combat my PMS hunger this time as that is what always holds me back. I lose two, then gain 3, lose the three and maybe a half by the time PMS hits again, then regain them. Repeat. So my progress has been slow. The only exception is when I was following a keto plan. That wasn't working well for me so I stopped doing it and the hunger came back. I did have one day where I ate double my calorie allotment, but that did not mess me up at all thankfully. Anyone who struggles with that same issue about a week before your cycle starts, you can beat it! It's not easy but you can still do it! The support I get from my friends and people in this forum are what really helps me gain strength when I feel weak.
  • llwolford
    Options
    Oct 27: starting weight 158 lbs
    Nov 3: 157 lbs One down! 7 to go!!
    Nov 07:
    Nov 14:
    Nov 21:
    Nov 28:
    Dec 05:
    Dec 12:
    Dec 19:

This particular pound feels extra victorious. Not only is it my 30th pound lost but it is a pound I lost during a time I would have normally gained by 2-3 pounds! I made a very particular effort to combat my PMS hunger this time as that is what always holds me back. I lose two, then gain 3, lose the three and maybe a half by the time PMS hits again, then regain them. Repeat. So my progress has been slow. The only exception is when I was following a keto plan. That wasn't working well for me so I stopped doing it and the hunger came back. I did have one day where I ate double my calorie allotment, but that did not mess me up at all thankfully. Anyone who struggles with that same issue about a week before your cycle starts, you can beat it! It's not easy but you can still do it! The support I get from my friends and people in this forum are what really helps me gain strength when I feel weak.

Great job....I understand the yoyo effect well. This week my goal was to just maintain my last loss. Hoping that my body will reset to the lower number. Then next week I will try to get the number to move downward. I am really close to my goal weight. I just decreased it this week by 5 pounds. I was within a pound. Realized that pound is not quite enough to get me where I want to be. Love your positivity. CONGRATS ON YOUR VICTORY.
  • llwolford
    Options
    I can do this, I need to do this for my health. Any support would be appreciated! Good luck everyone!

Oct 24: Not joined yet
    Oct 31: 266.4
    Nov 07:
    Nov 14:
    Nov 21:
    Nov 28:
    Dec 05:
    Dec 12:
    Dec 19: Goal 258.4
    Then on to the next challenge for 2017!

Yes...you can do it. Changing the mindset is over half the battle. Hope you have a great week.
    Options
    Thank you @llwoodford !
  • janesmith896
    janesmith896 Posts: 9 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    09/04 - 183.2 lbs
    09/11 - 184.3 lbs
    09/18 - 189 lbs
    09/24 - 181 lbs

10/1 - 183lbs
    10/8 - 183.5lbs
    10/15 - 182.5
    10/22 - 182.5
    10/29 - 181lbs

Slow progress is better than no progress....