Can't seem to lose the last 10-15 = Team up for success

Options

Replies

• neela31
    neela31 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies (I don't think we have any gents yet) so far we have 23 committments to shed up to 20 pounds - this is great! I am confident that together we will be able to meet our goals! I am posting your "names" please update with your starting weight, your goal, and your motivation or "prize" for hitting your goal. Just add a simley face beside your name so I know who updated and can track it :happy: I think it would be neat to see how much weight we collectively wish to lose, and to be able to track our progress as individuals and as a team.

abg0220
    asjerven
    bam0904
    betsyweltha
    BJC78
    cblack51
    ChantalGG
    Danielle1978 - :smile: SW: 135 GW:125 - I want a flat tummy. After 2 kids its been hard to come by. My reward is a new string bikini from VS I've been eyeing.
    fsugirl26
    jtp5184-SW 130 GW 115 total 15 pounds-I want my clothes that used to be baggy to be baggy once again! My prize is new work pants because that is what i want to be baggy!
    mfreeby
    ngerdts2
    nmkruse :flowerforyou: 160 as of today... tomorrow maybe 159 maybe 161. Im sick of being stuck! I want to get to the 140-145 mark. Ive never been a healthy weight, in fact, I think I was overweight when I was born! I want to like how I feel! My prize is wearing a size M shirt.... or maybe a size 8-9 pants... and showing everyone that I can do it!
    penny39
    rileymama
    Rogiefreida
    rseitz101
    SalPal03
    sass30
    Sassy_Cass :wink: Starting weight 148 - goal 135 (13 pounds) My motivation is being able to love myself again, I want to look in the mirror and see past the jiggle and see a beautiful healthy version of me! When I reach the 10 pound mark (and my neighbor does as well) we are buying a new outfit and going on a double date with the men in our lives *they provide a tun of support when reaching for the chocolate bar* :wink:
    selmaguzman
    shaindi :happy: Starting weight 126 - goal 115 (11lbs). 5 kids did not do pleasant things to my body. Meeting my goal will be rewarding enough, no other "prize" necessary!
    sweettandb

Is it too late to join? I have 6 pounds to goal. I would love to lose another 11
  • Sassy_Cass
    Sassy_Cass Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Is it too late to join? I have 6 pounds to goal. I would love to lose another 11
    [/quote]
    Never too late! Just add your name and stats or just write them here LoL
  • neela31
    neela31 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies (I don't think we have any gents yet) so far we have 23 committments to shed up to 20 pounds - this is great! I am confident that together we will be able to meet our goals! I am posting your "names" please update with your starting weight, your goal, and your motivation or "prize" for hitting your goal. Just add a simley face beside your name so I know who updated and can track it :happy: I think it would be neat to see how much weight we collectively wish to lose, and to be able to track our progress as individuals and as a team.

abg0220
    asjerven
    bam0904
    betsyweltha
    BJC78
    cblack51
    ChantalGG
    Danielle1978 - :smile: SW: 135 GW:125 - I want a flat tummy. After 2 kids its been hard to come by. My reward is a new string bikini from VS I've been eyeing.
    fsugirl26
    jtp5184-SW 130 GW 115 total 15 pounds-I want my clothes that used to be baggy to be baggy once again! My prize is new work pants because that is what i want to be baggy!
    mfreeby
    ngerdts2
    nmkruse :flowerforyou: 160 as of today... tomorrow maybe 159 maybe 161. Im sick of being stuck! I want to get to the 140-145 mark. Ive never been a healthy weight, in fact, I think I was overweight when I was born! I want to like how I feel! My prize is wearing a size M shirt.... or maybe a size 8-9 pants... and showing everyone that I can do it!
    penny39
    rileymama
    Rogiefreida
    rseitz101
    SalPal03
    sass30
    Sassy_Cass :wink: Starting weight 148 - goal 135 (13 pounds) My motivation is being able to love myself again, I want to look in the mirror and see past the jiggle and see a beautiful healthy version of me! When I reach the 10 pound mark (and my neighbor does as well) we are buying a new outfit and going on a double date with the men in our lives *they provide a tun of support when reaching for the chocolate bar* :wink:
    selmaguzman
    shaindi :happy: Starting weight 126 - goal 115 (11lbs). 5 kids did not do pleasant things to my body. Meeting my goal will be rewarding enough, no other "prize" necessary!
    sweettandb
    neela31 :) currently 141. My goal right now is 135 (6 pounds), but I'd LOVE to get to 130 (11 pounds). I've been in a platuea for over a year!! My motivation is to be able to wear low rise jeans.
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    8-10 pesky pounds - I need a group to help motivate me!!! I'm in!
  • Sassy_Cass
    Options
    8-10 pesky pounds - I need a group to help motivate me!!! I'm in!
    Awesome!
    Just post your starting your goal and your motivation and check back weekly for "losers" and tips / tricks successes etc
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options

abg0220
    asjerven
    bam0904
    betsyweltha
    BJC78
    cblack51
    ChantalGG
    fsugirl26
    mfreeby
    ngerdts2
    penny39
    rileymama
    Rogiefreida :smile: starting weight is 141.5 as of Sunday. Goal is 130, hopefully by 11/11, which is my BFF's wedding date where I will be wearing my very cute (and short! and sleeveless!) maid of honor gown.
    rseitz101
    SalPal03
    sass30
    selmaguzman
    sweettandb
    neela31 :) currently 141. My goal right now is 135 (6 pounds), but I'd LOVE to get to 130 (11 pounds). I've been in a platuea for over a year!! My motivation is to be able to wear low rise jeans.
  • sass30
    sass30 Posts: 355 Member
    Options

abg0220
    asjerven
    bam0904
    betsyweltha
    BJC78
    cblack51
    ChantalGG
    fsugirl26
    mfreeby
    ngerdts2
    penny39
    rileymama
    Rogiefreida :smile: starting weight is 141.5 as of Sunday. Goal is 130, hopefully by 11/11, which is my BFF's wedding date where I will be wearing my very cute (and short! and sleeveless!) maid of honor gown.
    rseitz101
    SalPal03
    sass30 :smile: starting weight is 137.5, my goal is 130 hopefully before the end of the summer. My goal isn't really weight but I really want a rock hard body. My motivation is my kids...I don't want them to have unproductive lives full of watching tv and sitting on the couch all day long. Once I achieve that awesome body/weight I am going t get a new tattoo on my side.
    selmaguzman
    sweettandb
  • sass30
    sass30 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I am done with the water today....

Tuesday : 18/8 cups of water
  • BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options

Wowza! Great job!!!
  • mfreeby
    mfreeby Posts: 199 Member
    Options

abg0220
    asjerven
    bam0904
    betsyweltha
    BJC78
    cblack51
    ChantalGG
    Danielle1978
    fsugirl26
    jtp5184
    mfreeby SW: 152, GW: 140 Motivation: fitting into my 16 year old daughter's jeans :) I've been threatening her with this for months:)
    ngerdts2
    nmkruse
    penny39
    rileymama
    Rogiefreida
    rseitz101
    SalPal03
    sass30
    selmaguzman
    shaindi
    sweettandb
  • sweettandb
    sweettandb Posts: 14 Member
    Options

abg0220
    asjerven
    bam0904
    betsyweltha
    BJC78
    cblack51
    ChantalGG
    fsugirl26
    mfreeby
    ngerdts2
    penny39
    rileymama
    rseitz101
    SalPal03
    sass30 :smile: starting weight is 137.5, my goal is 130 hopefully before the end of the summer. My goal isn't really weight but I really want a rock hard body. My motivation is my kids...I don't want them to have unproductive lives full of watching tv and sitting on the couch all day long. Once I achieve that awesome body/weight I am going t get a new tattoo on my side.
    selmaguzman
    sweettandb: Starting weight as of today is 175.4 lbs. Goal wt. is 167-170 (still slightly over the suggested BMI but I wouldnt look right at that recommended weight in my opinion). My motivation is being as healthy as possible in order to avoid numerous medical issues and being able to enjoy life to the fullest with my hubby and kids. Once I reach my final goal, I am going on a shopping spree for some lovely grown and sexy outfits. Hubby will like that.
  • sweettandb
    sweettandb Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Sorry I forgot to add the smiley face. Sorta new at this.:smile:
  • Sassy_Cass
    Options

Thats a LOT of water!! I got in 12 cups way to go!!
  • Sassy_Cass
    Options
    So far we have some GREAT motivation and goals! Everything is inspiring - I can't wait for all of our successes!

Remember it is never to late to join just let us know starting weight, goal weight and your inspiration or prize and we will add you to the list of "losers"!

Weigh in is Tuesdays to accommodate the Monday warriors who weight in Mondays to hold themselves accountable for the weekend *me*
  • bethy0316
    bethy0316 Posts: 75
    Options
    bethy0316:tongue: I really need the motivation ... yesterday I started this and didn't do so well, but did drink 10 glasses of water. Hopefully you will let me join in. Thanks :flowerforyou:
    abg0220
    asjerven
    bam0904
    betsyweltha
    BJC78
    cblack51
    ChantalGG
    fsugirl26
    mfreeby
    ngerdts2
    penny39
    rileymama
    rseitz101
    SalPal03
    selmaguzman
    sweettandb: Starting weight as of today is 175.4 lbs. Goal wt. is 167-170 (still slightly over the suggested BMI but I wouldnt look right at that recommended weight in my opinion). My motivation is being as healthy as possible in order to avoid numerous medical issues and being able to enjoy life to the fullest with my hubby and kids. Once I reach my final goal, I am going on a shopping spree for some lovely grown and sexy outfits. Hubby will like that.
  • bethy0316
    Options
    :smooched: Oh ... my starting weight is 178 ... goal is 140.
    Thanks for letting me join. I will weigh on on Tuesday
  • Sassy_Cass
    Options
    :smooched: Oh ... my starting weight is 178 ... goal is 140.
    Thanks for letting me join. I will weigh on on Tuesday

You're in! Welcome to the group :laugh:
  • bethy0316
    Options
    Thanks!!
    I'm super excited to get going, already on glass three for the day. :smile:
  • ultimatecutie
    ultimatecutie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm aiming to lose about 13 lbs in total, but starting with 10 :smile:
    Start weight: 138 Goal weight: 125 - I'm tired of having a tire around my waist when i sit down! I'm ready to get back in shape, be happy and feel sexy again! I also REALLY want to be able to show off some nice toned arms in my strapless wedding dress!
  • mjp202
    mjp202 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Starting weight 216, current weight 202, goal weight 188.

I've been looking for some accountability to push past this mini-plateau, so I'll happily join the Tuesday weigh-in. Thanks!