I'm 18 and proud to say that i love girls older.

Options

Replies

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    I need me an older married woman to flirt with
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    Options
    Honestly though, OP? What is your preferred age range? I'm always curious about what guys mean when they say they like "older" women?
  • HuZzi01
    HuZzi01 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    HuZzi01 wrote: »
    I work in a embroidery company as a sale representative.. rather than that i play football, watch movies,Xbox, and stuff.

Embroidery! Elders girls LOVE to embroider! Is that what drew you to the company?

Oh well i didnt know that before lol but now that you told me that so ill work with all my heart :blush:

Here's a male embroidery model

41c74ug0dorb.jpg

Have you ever thought of branching out from sales rep to male embroidery model? Perhaps in one of your company's catalogs? If an elder girl takes a shine to you, she may be able to help you along in your endeavors. As well as love you very much. I think it's time the lost art of embroidery makes a comeback. With the right elder, you could make that happen.

Haha thank you lol nice Idea, I'll try
  • HuZzi01
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    WTF! You again, and under a new name. Trolling hard, looking for elder girls? Do you know what a catfish is? Let me tell you: A catfish is someone who pretends to be someone they're not.

Hey lol who are you talking about? I'mnot pretending to be someone else
  • HuZzi01
    Options
    You know @Zee_0100? You guys look like you would hit it off. Both of you guys are looking for those elder women.... I suggest you both discuss it over dinner. I would suggest fried catfish.

No i don't and really lol
  • HuZzi01
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    Honestly though, OP? What is your preferred age range? I'm always curious about what guys mean when they say they like "older" women?

Tbh it doesn't matter for me , what really matter is that the girl is ssweet and beautifull :)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    why in our community it is said that a men can be in a relationship with younger girl only.
    why cant a woman be with a younger man. whyyyy!

So. What is your position on elder breasts? Often they aren't as perky as younger girl breasts.

well they also have heart they got feelings and much mature beauty. so why not them?

You really are young, aren't you?
  • xDesertxRatx
    xDesertxRatx Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I don't think you are really here for fitness and health. Judging by this, probably your only post and the fact that you have all young female friends on your list bar one. Seen your type before and i think you'll find the more mature women have as well and will stay well clear. Just my advice but go and look for sites that may pander to what you need.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I don't think you are really here for fitness and health. Judging by this, probably your only post and the fact that you have all young female friends on your list bar one. Seen your type before and i think you'll find the more mature women have as well and will stay well clear. Just my advice but go and look for sites that may pander to what you need.

I don't know. I hear there is quite the cross over between chit chat and fet life.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    I need me an older married woman to flirt with

And just what do you consider "older"? ;)
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    I was ruled an "Elder" by the original assignor of Elder ladies, the thin youth in the leather jacket. As an Elder, with Elder Boobs, I can tell you that your statement saying we all " also have heart they got feelings and much mature beauty" is not actually true. Once we reach elder status our faces fall completely off. That is why we wear make up. We have to actually put our faces back on every morning. That fact alone doesn't make us very happy. So the feelings part? Yep, pretty Bitchy. Not to mention the ritual we all go through in which we donate our hearts to young beautiful sexy women of not Elder Status. I believe they eat them in a beautification ritual of some sort. Our hearts are then replaced with robotic ones. Therefore, Actual Elders with Elder Boobs have no faces, robotic hearts and bitchy feelings. This my young friend, is TRUTH.

Day made :)
  • LemonMarmalade
    LemonMarmalade Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hmmm someone looking to catfish a sugar mama.

Son, Most mature women (whatever her age) won't fall for this bs. However if you need a mama to slap some sense into you to stop being a troll and get a real life...I'm sure quite a few of us would step up to the plate.

So troll or not, here is your motherly advice from me:
    Get out of ________'s basement and stop trolling. Get an education. Make something of yourself and THEN meet a nice girl whatever her age is. STD's are at an all time high so don't go there.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    You know @Zee_0100? You guys look like you would hit it off. Both of you guys are looking for those elder women.... I suggest you both discuss it over dinner. I would suggest fried catfish.

No i don't and really lol

It's not polite to lie to your elders.
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    My wife is 4 years older than me....nothing wrong with it. She is a cradle robber though
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    If you like embroidery then you should learn how to knit or crochet and join a knitting circle. Loads of elder breasts there!
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    If you like embroidery then you should learn how to knit or crochet and join a knitting circle. Loads of elder breasts there!

bnrw5r5x7uf3.png