I'm 18 and proud to say that i love girls older.

Options

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    If you like embroidery then you should learn how to knit or crochet and join a knitting circle. Loads of elder breasts there!
    I trolled knitting forums and I only got ugly sweaters and hundreds of dollars lost. 97% of the women in the knitting circles suck ;)

Maybe that's why the young boys like them so much.
  • DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    My first wife was 7 years older than me. I dated a woman that was 15 years older than me. My current wife is 3 years older than me. I'm not sure who is saying men shouldn't date/be with older women. I guess I missed that memo...
  • DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Tbh it doesn't matter for me , what really matter is that the girl is ssweet and beautifull :) [/quote]

You may want to consider expanding your list of requirements beyond "sweet and beautiful"... How about including smart, funny, good personality, etc...???
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    If you like embroidery then you should learn how to knit or crochet and join a knitting circle. Loads of elder breasts there!
    I trolled knitting forums and I only got ugly sweaters and hundreds of dollars lost. 97% of the women in the knitting circles suck ;)

I love knitting! But I refuse to think of my boobs as elder just yet...
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    Some elder women don't even have boobs anymore.

Am I the only one who thinks of like Mormon elders?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Have you exited parents' basement yet?

As for older women, i never liked them in my teens and 20s. I strongly preferred a +3 and -3 range. In my early 30s, that became +/-5

I am 36 at this point and I am married and I have no real interest in other ladies. But I have started to think women in their late 30s and early 40s are damn fine and they look nice.

I love the distressed fairfield county mom look. They always are nice to me and I am nice back ;)

I am 48.. I must be about to kick the bucket any time.. or I should..
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    HuZzi01 wrote: »
    why in our community it is said that a men can be in a relationship with younger girl only.
    why cant a woman be with a younger man. whyyyy!

Having trouble finding older women to love you back? Maybe it isn't society but your maturity level that doesn't bridge the age gap well. Maybe it is your attitude turning people off.

I'm married to a man 6 years younger than me. There wasn't anything stopping us from having a relationship. If he had wanted to be with me just because I was older that would have been a big turn off. If he had ever once said he was proud of how he loved older women I would have thought it was a gross attitude and walked away.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I get that OP likes an older woman. Great news for the younger girls that you're not disappointing I guess. What I don't get is the need to announce it on a fitness website. I like to be choked a little while having sex but I'm not going to start a *kitten* thread about it.

Awesome.

1dnwnyqaxwtx.jpg

• demo_man805
    demo_man805 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 and love older women also.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I get that OP likes an older woman. Great news for the younger girls that you're not disappointing I guess. What I don't get is the need to announce it on a fitness website. I like to be choked a little while having sex but I'm not going to start a *kitten* thread about it.

I actually would love to see that thread.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Louise1491 wrote: »

:D I'd much prefer to see that thread.

I was just about to say....that would be much more entertaining to read than this.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    What the hell is with this sudden influx of guys chasing cougars lately?

i3ftg93wr4u2.jpg

• vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Louise1491 wrote: »

:D I'd much prefer to see that thread.

This reminds me of a bumper sticker on one of the cars in my company lot:

"If you're gonna ride my @$$, at least pull my hair"

(gotta find out who that is...)

And where IS that thread??

To OP: my young friend, the term you are missing in your vocabulary is "Cougar". There are dating websites that cater specifically to such proclivities. MyFitnessPal is not one of them...typically!
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options

Omigosh me too! Twinsies!