75 day challenge who's with me

Options

Replies

• dointime
    dointime Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join your challenge if that's alright. I'll add you and give you my info. Thanks!!!
  • szaiko
    szaiko Posts: 4
    Options
    Hope I'm not too late but I'm in!!! I don't have much support at home. So I go to the gym alone. I need the support because I can see myself stopping as soon as school starts back up, which for me is August 1st.

My last weigh in was 182. Which just killed me because it is up!! But my clothes are not as tight. I want to take of 20 lbs.

Here we go!!!
  • mnsmith83
    mnsmith83 Posts: 128
    Options
    I'm in too! Sent my info with my friend request, but I weighed in at 212.8 this morning! LET'S GO!!!
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I'm adding you as a friend. Thanks for the invite.
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    While I've been using the program on my iPhone for 2 months, this is my first time to find the site (today) and I came across your post. I hope you don't mind a last minute straggler. :) I'm so in!

Sending you a message with my details. I weigh in every Tuesday and as of today I've lost 12 lbs in 2 months. Just changed up my routine, so hoping to make this challenge as my birthday is September 24th!
  • glamglad10
    Options
    I am in....... I currently weigh 156lbs......am so excited great motivation:happy:
  • TexasNana41
    TexasNana41 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    OK, I'm in. I need the extra challenge to keep up the exercising. I was 188 on Sunday, so that would put my challenge goal at 163 in 75 days. I think. Math was never my strong point.
  • alwaysangel
    alwaysangel Posts: 203
    Options
    I want in too. I have an intense goal of 30 lbs by 9-11. I want to be in one-derland for my birthday. My morning way in today was 229. Craziness is I go on vaca in 3 days. I'm a bit nervous!

Angel
  • tbever
    tbever Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join you?? I need som eserious motivation right now! I have been using this site for the last 6 months and did really well at first. And then, I kind of trailed off. My work schedule changed which made it harder to workout. Or at least that is what I've been telling myself for the last month! I've managed to gain 3 pounds in the last month too! Hmmm, correlation??

So, I need someone like you to kick me in the A** right now! My starting weight for this group will be 188, which was my Monday morning weigh in. 25 pounds would put me in a much better spot! Friending you now!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I definitely want in!! I hope it isn't too late, I sent you a friend request with my starting weight. Good luck!
  • watchmeshrink16
    watchmeshrink16 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    count me in!!!!
  • freebird240
    freebird240 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I would really like to join to help modivate me... but i only need to loose 15-20lbs is that ok???
  • Nickel1969
    Nickel1969 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join this challenge??? If not you can count me in.. I'll send a friend request today....
  • mbowser1024
    mbowser1024 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would love to join the challenge if it's not too late!
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    last week - 220.4
    this week - 218.2

week's loss - 2.2 lbs =)

how's everybody else doing?
  • HankFit247
    HankFit247 Posts: 139
    Options
    We're all here to provide assistance and support. Just let me know how I can be of personal assistance.

Hank
  • KLMcConnell
    Options
    Last Week: 169
    This Week: 165

Keep it up everyone!
  • kfroggy54
    kfroggy54 Posts: 4
    Options
    I am in:smile:
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I'm in.

7/17: 170
  • MightyMae1
    MightyMae1 Posts: 208
    Options
    What's the deal with this challenge? Seems like it took off with a bang and then fizzled. Is anyone still doing this?