Let's celebrate the middle of our journey! (Pics please)

Options

Replies

• jbatinker
    jbatinker Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Love that the middle of our journey is being celebrated!!

36 pounds down and it feels pretty good!!
    ppdyufopx6ie.jpeg

Good for you! When you imagine holding 7 bags of flour and one pound of butter in your arms kind of puts in perspective have much pressure we have taken off our bodies!
  • jbatinker
    Options
    carmkizzle wrote: »
    Nearly a 20lb difference on my 5'2 frame. About 22 more pounds to go before my goal weight range of 150-155.

as17qlq2h4k8.jpg

Wow what a difference already.
  • jbatinker
    Options
    cariduttry wrote: »
    not quite halfway through yet, but the first is me at about (might have been more) 260/265. the second is me yesterday at 231. want to get down to 170/165.kaf4n01w4472.jpg
    89vrpp03f4eg.jpg

You look great! Keep up the good work.
  • theresakruse48
    theresakruse48 Posts: 76 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey on 3/29/16....I'm down 40+ lbs and 25+ inches...I wanted to put pictures but I don't know how!
  • aimesuk
    aimesuk Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I will post pics when my stupid phone plays ball!

I started at 15 stone and am now 13. I want to get down to 10 st 10 as a top GW (top healthy BMI) but ultimately I want to get to 9 stone. I'm only 5ft 5, and despite my fat I actually have quite a small frame.

I've been doing Slimming World, running three times a week (Couch to 5k and now 5-10k) and have started 30 Day Shred as I've been gaining and losing the same 2 lb for the past month! It's so inspiring seeing all these pics.
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    forruths wrote: »
    I have been at this a really long time, so I guess you could say I'm really taking the 'slow and steady' route lol. I started at 240ish and I'm right around 175 and from a size 18W to 10/12. My ultimate goal is 155. I'm 5'8".t1b71sj2bfw0.jpg
    mo1xwoqi71k3.jpg

Great smile in both pics. You look fabulous-well done and thanks for sharing.

I was thinking the same - if it wasn't for the same beautiful smile in both, I'd think the second was a different person! :) You are stunning, Jordyn, and I would have thought you were lighter than 175 too!

Great work, and congrats to everyone else on their progress too! :D
  • jbatinker
    Options
    9rimkfdz8rxm.jpg
    4qgmy1zr3n5v.png

250 lbs down to 190-ish lbs. I'm currently 183 lbs with a goal weight of 140 lbs.

You look terrific!
  • jbatinker
    Options
    6acmhrzeaa0i.jpg

Before 253
    After pic 159
    Current 156
    Goal125
    5'2
    Wow - almost at that 100 pound loss mark! You look great!
  • jbatinker
    Options
    Bump
  • jbatinker
    Options
    Update: Finally found ONEderland! Attached are the newest progress pictures

4e3mqu2zbixq.jpg

I am soooo excited - I was at a plateau for the longest time and finally seems to shake it!
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're doing great - such a difference in your face, too! :)
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I have been at this a really long time, so I guess you could say I'm really taking the 'slow and steady' route lol. I started at 240ish and I'm right around 175 and from a size 18W to 10/12. My ultimate goal is 155. I'm 5'8".t1b71sj2bfw0.jpg
    mo1xwoqi71k3.jpg

Wow, I didn't even recognize it was you in the second picture. Great job! Keep it up! Slow and steady wins the race!

Agreed. Slow and steady suits you! You don't even look like the same person!
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing... the motivation all you guys give us is just undescribable!

YES!!! This is so helpful for us right in the middle of losing to see even the midway progress is a huge accomplishment.
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks so great! I'm about 75% to goal. 55 pounds lost, 25 to go and lots of toning. I'm have a small frame under all this fat, who knew!? omruq5elio2v.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!