Lose 25 lbs by Oct 1st. (12 wks) Hope you will join me in t

Options

Replies

• priescm
    priescm Posts: 95
    Options
    Count me in! I would flip out if I had the motivation to lose 25lbs by October! I don't have a lot going on then, but hey, sounds good anyways!! :)
  • kimphillips36
    Options
    I have about 25 more lbs to lose, so I'm definitely on board with you on this CHALLENGE!!! Using Shakeology to help me in the final stage of my weight loss journey!!
  • LosinMama2b
    Options
    I'm in! My friend is getting married in Oct and I'm one of her bridesmaids...I would LOVE to be able to wear my dress without wearing 5lbs worth of tummy suckers.

CW: 187.5
    HW: 210

I started MFP at 192...I've been all kind of crazy places in between my HW and now. The lowest weight I've been was 139 the first time I went on WWs right out of college. The second time through WWs did a big nothing (the new program doesn't seem to work for me) and then found MFP in April of this year. Its been slow going, so I need some help on this journey and I think this group is IT. Thanks for creating it!!! I'm friending you now...
  • SDement87
    SDement87 Posts: 2
    Options
    Im in!!! I have 65lbs to loose, why not add a little friendly competition :)
  • Curry0724
    Curry0724 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yes please! I need to gain motivation and consistency again! My body may not be able to do 25 pounds in 3 months, but I would love to see any change!

SW 7-13: 156.8
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Options
    I'm in too!!! I want to try and get pregnant with my second child in January and need to lose 40lbs before.....this will get me started!! Let me know how to join!

:)
  • Hammrz
    Hammrz Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm in...my first target is 199...I have 21 to go!
  • vanessa0916
    Options
    I'll join you, I will be leaving for my first vacation on a cruise Oct 10, and I would love to be slimmer so I can wear those cute outfits. :)
  • marnold1001
    marnold1001 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you in this 'challenge'. GREAT time too....Oct 13th is my youngests 7th bday...kind of cannot blame the weight on baby fat any more. Also, it is our 10 year anniversary. 10 years ago I was a skinny 10/12(in Hawaii) not I am a barely fitting in 16 so it would be GREAT to make a change. WE can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May not be able to do the 35 lbs that I want, but can get close......
  • canuckgurrl
    canuckgurrl Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi there, my name is Gail. I'm trying to lose some very unwanted pounds. I would love to lose 60 lbs total.
    It took me a year to lose 70 lbs over 10 years ago. Then slowly putting it back on, giving birth to our daughter etc etc.

Hope to get to know you all.

Best of luck! I know we can do it!!
  • vegansara
    vegansara Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I was just looking at calendars last night and thinking about goals. I'm definitely in!
  • giammarcor
    giammarcor Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hi JosieMomGramm,

I'll join you!!! My 47th birthday is in early October. What a gift that would be to lose these stubborn pounds! Thanks for starting this one. Gonna friend you right now.

My birthday's October 3rd and I'd love to be down 25 lbs by then. That would be just 5 lbs shy of my ultimate goal. I'm in!!!!
  • Gessa007
    Gessa007 Posts: 50
    Options
    Count me in aswell!
  • JosieMomGramma
    JosieMomGramma Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for coming on aboard with my challenge. I really did not think I was going to get such a great response. Will be interesting to see how everyone does. Congrats to those who are looking forward to their upcoming weddings! Keep in touch along this journey to a 25lbs. , or? loss!
  • heatherseona
    heatherseona Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I haven't participated in a challenge yet since joining mfp. Sounds like it may be do able with a little help.

:drinker:
  • Koketa0510
    Koketa0510 Posts: 80
    Options
    I am in :)
    So how exactly do I join though?? lol ..
  • JosieMomGramma
    JosieMomGramma Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!!! I want to try and get pregnant with my second child in January and need to lose 40lbs before.....this will get me started!! Let me know how to join!

:)

You have joined by posting on this topic. You just continue to follow & post on this post!
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a great challenge....I am also getting married in the spring of 2012, and to keep me on track, I would love to lose at least 20lbs by Oct 1st....but i'll try for 25lbs :)

Challenge SW: 181.8lbs
    Oct 1st GW: 156-161lbs
  • treehugginpam
    treehugginpam Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great goal! Count me in!
  • canuckgurrl
    canuckgurrl Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Is there a way to favour the page so I don't lose you guys?

We joined the gym on Sunday, off to sweat after dinner ! Cardio here I come.