Can a 19 year old guy be with 38 years old woman

Options
1235»

Replies

• Oh_Simple_Man
    Oh_Simple_Man Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Dated a younger girl and it wasn't all that great. Better to stay with people around your age.
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    As a 39 year old man, I say yes, all the power to them! I intend to trade my spouse in for 2 x 20 year olds once she turns 40.

Do you really think you will find 2 20 yo's willing to sleep with you? And!!! If you can't satisfy one woman enough that she does what she can to make sure you don't stray what makes you think you can satisfy 2 young girls? Of course, your wife may also trade YOU in for a younger model
  • fyree39
    fyree39 Posts: 47 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    My husband is 5 years younger than me and even that is borderline too young.
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Options
    I think that any relationship with an age gap of more than 10 years (regardless of its the man or woman who's older) has big issues. A lot of young people have mommy/daddy issues and there are older men and women who get a kick out of having a much younger spouse. I think it's effed up in all cases.
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I think that any relationship with an age gap of more than 10 years (regardless of its the man or woman who's older) has big issues. A lot of young people have mommy/daddy issues and there are older men and women who get a kick out of having a much younger spouse. I think it's effed up in all cases.

i'm not good at second-guessing what goes on inside any serious relationship, so usually i just let people be. if it works for them i assume there must be stuff i don't know, or things i don't know about their private dynamic together, which is as it should be really. ain't nobody got time to play dr phil on every random couple they come across in their lives.

my friend with the much older wife seems really happy. definitely way happier than he was at any point in the two or three years that i knew him before they met. i'm very fond of him myself and consider him a real friend - and his wife's within a year or two of my age. i don't have space in my bandwidth for 'friendship' with people i don't genuinely get along with and feel comfortable around, and he passed from the start. so i guess i reckon there's no reason why the two of them can't click as well as he and i did, and if they're good for each other - which they clearly seem to be - then why not.

i was a little worried about both of them when they got together, but i can't dismiss either of them as just having 'issues'. they seem to be having a ball.
  • CHAR1105
    CHAR1105 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I was on some dating sites not long ago and was contacted by a lot of young guys. some 19 and 20 yr olds. There is NO WAY I am interested in even an fwb type thing with that young. No WAY..lol
  • siraphine
    siraphine Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I mean, legally, yes. It depends on the maturity of both parties. If the 19 year old is immature, you probably shouldn't be grooming them. Otherwise, whatever, yeah.
  • LJ16MFP
    LJ16MFP Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    As the older women I'd be constant worried he'd find a younger model
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 and have dated men ten years younger than me recently. It depends on the maturity, but I don't think I'd ever be interested in a 19 year old.