emilysusana Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Me: 3*
    LMS: 1
  • arbinrl
    arbinrl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me:5; LNS:0
    Even this minimal amount of accountability is helping me keep my resolve, and every night seems to get easier. I'm trying to form new nighttime habits to replace the old, bad ones. Thank you to the person who issued this challenge; it helps me feel like I'm not so alone in my struggles. This is the first challenge I've ever done on MFP.
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Me: 4*
    LNS: 0
    Streak: 15
  • Tweetybird8673
    Tweetybird8673 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the lingo ,can someone clarify what lms and lns refer to ? Thanks
  • Kari_Bear78
    Kari_Bear78 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the lingo ,can someone clarify what lms and lns refer to ? Thanks

I know LNS means late night snack... Not sure about the other one
  • Tweetybird8673
    Tweetybird8673 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you !!
  • speechp79
    speechp79 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm in. Hard month because I am going on a cruise on the 27th but I've got this. No snacking after 8:30pm.
  • Dragonquillca
    Dragonquillca Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Challenge accepted, late night snacking is my downfall. No snacking after 8:30.
  • ConnieCondra
    ConnieCondra Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to join the challenge and right now I can. However, when I start working again, I will be on night shift. I am not sure how to do the challenge.
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    Can I join too? I recognise that late night snacking is a form of self-sabotage and had a mental battle this evening after supper. I knew I wasn't hungry! Tonight I managed to resist.

This month long challenge comes at a most opportune time. Thank you!
  • alijune74
    alijune74 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I' in, no snacking after 8 pm. This will be really hard for me as my worst gabor is walking up in the middle is the night and eating. ..horrible hasn't that has sussed me to really pack on the pounds. Have to get in a gala dress by mid-January!!
  • Kari_Bear78
    Kari_Bear78 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Me: 4
    LNS: 1

Streak: 3
  • fyree39
    fyree39 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'll play. B)

Me: 4
    LSN: 0

I did eat too much dinner, so LNS would be a disaster tonight!
  • bobbylou23
    bobbylou23 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Me : 4 LNS : 1
    (bonfire night meat and potato pie, toasted marshmallows and treacle toffee... Could not resist!)

Streaks - 4
  • Effie008
    Effie008 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    lol I find if I set myself a no snacking goal after a certain hour it's all I can think about...
    In all honesty I have a healthy snack any hour of the day or night if I feel peckish and it has not interfered with my goal :) I figure it's better than hearing my stomach growl hehe
  • arbinrl
    arbinrl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    2016 2:30PM
    I would love to join the challenge and right now I can. However, when I start working again, I will be on night shift. I am not sure how to do the challenge.

I know how you feel because I used to work rotating shifts, too. The trick is to determine when your night is. When I used to work third shift, I would almost always come home and go straight to bed, so I would never eat anything after getting off from work. Usually, I wouldn't eat anything past 3 or 4 am. Those types of schedules really mess up your appetite.
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Me: 5*
    LNS: 0
    Streak: 16
  • bobbylou23
    bobbylou23 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Me : 5 LNS : 1

Steaks to beat : 4
  • alijune74