November No Cheat Challenge

Options
12346»

Replies

• Fiftyshadesofweight
    Options
    Day 4 and Friday night. Almost forgot to post. Not bad of a day. Walked to work, walked the dogs tonight, and meal plan was ok but I did have 2 Halloween gum that were loaded with sugar while I was at work. Still feeling motivated!
  • candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    Options
    So only 4 days in and I had takeaways today. Just had a really down and out day, and lost the drive. But it's kicked back in tonight and I will be back on track tomorrow.
  • southheadstef
    southheadstef Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Okay with the no alcohol, but ran out of other food and had bread... Still under calory goal, and I've planned next week's food!
  • Lipstick_n_lunges
    Lipstick_n_lunges Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    So day 5! It's the weekend! Hold strong!! Thinking of starting an egg fast tomorrow...so tired of this Halloween vans in my house too!
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post - Days 3 & 4 were good except a drink one day which I did log and had room for. Weekends are always tough for me- trying to get a head start and do some cooking for the week which is helping.
  • YELLOWGREEN1234
    YELLOWGREEN1234 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Let's do this guys! NO CHEAT NOVEMBER!!!
  • katrin6783
    katrin6783 Posts: 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I am in as well. I actually started a challenge on Halloween. So for me it's day 6. Since it's Saturday I just had dairy which I normally don't eat. I had 1cup whole plain Greek yogurt with a tbsp honey and 1 cup strawberries.... sooo delicious!!! Trying to stay strong tomorrow too.
  • Fiftyshadesofweight
    Options
    Ok day. Had a long hike with my husband & walked dogs. Had a bit too much for a snack tonight.
  • Fiftyshadesofweight
    Options
    I forgot to post yesterday and that was one of my goals! Maybe I didn't pits because I really blew it last night. Had a piece of dessert after supper, and later some Halloween chocolate bars. Not
    Good. Today is a new day.
  • jules159
    jules159 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I've been staying on track. The end of this week will be rough though because I'm traveling. I'm gonna try my hardest to eat healthy and get some workouts in.
  • Fiftyshadesofweight
    Options
    I had a rough couple days as we had company. I'm hoping to get back to feeling motivated as I was last week. I never give up, but feeling tired of always starting over.
  • bigmuney
    bigmuney Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm in with all these hot chicks!!!