November No Cheat Challenge

Options

Replies

• Panone2
    Panone2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I would like to do this challenge as well!!!
  • Lipstick_n_lunges
    Lipstick_n_lunges Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    raea9ydgmj9h.jpg
    Here's the weekly lineup!!
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    Okay so I already failed lol, no pumpkin pie but only 4hrs of sleep... Lol. But..... This is for Nov right, haha.

For macros I shoot for 50% carbs, 20% fats, 30% protein, and I'm pretty spot on every day, but mostly eat the same things
  • southheadstef
    southheadstef Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hello, all! I'm in! I'm doing NOvember (= no alcohol, no sugar, no bread and no junk not covered in that!). I have been stalled in my weight loss for a few months and need to be a bit drastic...)
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! It's my dad's birthday on 6 December I don't wanna cheat at all next month!!
  • JstTheWayIam
    Options
    Here is what my no cheat challenge will look like for me. I am not sure I can reach my macros but my goal is to do my best each day (mostly limiting carbs), do all of my workouts (stronglifts 5x5 and cardio (mostly turbo fire but I switch it up sometimes) and most challenging of all avoid the stress snacking and kid induced glass (or two) of wine on the weekend. AND to stay within my calories and log ALL my stuff...even the involuntarily donuts.

Wow great goals, that kid inducing weekend glass of wine would be impossible for me, you have my admiration if you pull it off, in fact you have it for trying
  • Fiftyshadesofweight
    Options
    I would like to join. My main goal is to follow a gluten and dairy free diet. I did this a few years back for medical purposes but fell off the wagon. I did really like it once I became more familiar with what I could eat. The weight seemed to naturally come off but I have put it back on. I would like to lose 13 pounds.
  • Lipstick_n_lunges
    Options
    I would like to join. My main goal is to follow a gluten and dairy free diet. I did this a few years back for medical purposes but fell off the wagon. I did really like it once I became more familiar with what I could eat. The weight seemed to naturally come off but I have put it back on. I would like to lose 13 pounds.

Awesome! Welcome xoxo
  • Lipstick_n_lunges
    Options
    Okay so I already failed lol, no pumpkin pie but only 4hrs of sleep... Lol. But..... This is for Nov right, haha.

For macros I shoot for 50% carbs, 20% fats, 30% protein, and I'm pretty spot on every day, but mostly eat the same things

Awesome! Now go to bed!!!
  • Lipstick_n_lunges
    Options
    Here is what my no cheat challenge will look like for me. I am not sure I can reach my macros but my goal is to do my best each day (mostly limiting carbs), do all of my workouts (stronglifts 5x5 and cardio (mostly turbo fire but I switch it up sometimes) and most challenging of all avoid the stress snacking and kid induced glass (or two) of wine on the weekend. AND to stay within my calories and log ALL my stuff...even the involuntarily donuts.

Love the goals!!! Donuts are my most favorite food of all time!!
  • Lipstick_n_lunges
    Options
    I'm in!! It's my dad's birthday on 6 December I don't wanna cheat at all next month!!
    Awesome goal!! Happy birthday to dad and you!!
  • Lipstick_n_lunges
    Options
    Hello, all! I'm in! I'm doing NOvember (= no alcohol, no sugar, no bread and no junk not covered in that!). I have been stalled in my weight loss for a few months and need to be a bit drastic...)

You got this and we got you!!
  • JstTheWayIam
    Options

Awesome! Now go to bed!!!

Ooohh, yes Ma'am! But I have to workout first, ;)
  • PermissionGranted
    PermissionGranted Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hello! I was off to a consistent great start for 5 weeks and then...I got sick and was unable to recover. This is just the motivation that I believe can get me back on track. My no cheat challenge will be logging everyday and completing my diary. This has been my biggest challenge. Looking forward to it!
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    Would love to join this - I need to get serious to lose these last few.
    My goal is to stay under total with limiting of carbs (no idea where my macros "should be"?), including no drinking during the week and limit on weekend, getting in all of my workouts, and logging everything - even on the weekend which is my weakness.

Thanks for starting this!
  • strongkater
    strongkater Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. Failed miserably in October so I'm gonna try again!

I like your no cheat goal. Before I've had a difficult time with weight goal so perhaps a "no cheat goal" will help me achieve more!
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I would love to join! October was rough. Starting to fall back into old eating patterns. Did great July, August and September. I don't know what happened in October. Would really like to get back on track in November.

I'm doing well with my workouts. It's the cheat days that are getting out of control. I'm eating everything that isn't nailed down. My goal is to stay on track, log everything and stay within my calories every day in November except 3 days over thanksgiving weekend.
  • Lipstick_n_lunges
    Options
    Hello! I was off to a consistent great start for 5 weeks and then...I got sick and was unable to recover. This is just the motivation that I believe can get me back on track. My no cheat challenge will be logging everyday and completing my diary. This has been my biggest challenge. Looking forward to it!

Welcome!!
  • Lipstick_n_lunges
    Options
    gianna42 wrote: »
    Would love to join this - I need to get serious to lose these last few.
    My goal is to stay under total with limiting of carbs (no idea where my macros "should be"?), including no drinking during the week and limit on weekend, getting in all of my workouts, and logging everything - even on the weekend which is my weakness.

Thanks for starting this!

Yay!! Thanks for joining!