Prayers needed...

Options

Replies

• GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    =o/ Sorry to hear that, I'll be praying!
    Prayer changes things!
    I was told my son had a hole in his heart etc, but on a Sunday night prayer meeting he was healed in the womb and the next ultrasound I went to they said he was FINE! =o)
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Thoughts and prayers:flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Thank you all...It really is good to hear these inspiring stories and it is great to see that people do care. MFP is full of supportive people. And my fiance, brother, girlfriend, family, and my little nephew all really appreciate all of the thoughts and prayers. I know that difficult times usually make you stronger after you go through them. It's tough, stressful, and heartbreaking getting there, at times. But it's life. And I too believe in prayer and I really do appreciate all of you. From the bottom of my heart. Thanks MFP family! :flowerforyou: :heart:

{hugs}
  • kellch
    Options
    :laugh: in that post above where it says, my brother, girlfriend, and family (I meant my brother's girlfriend...LOL *slaps forehead*)
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Hope everything gets better for ya :flowerforyou:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Prayer changes things!
    I was told my son had a hole in his heart etc, but on a Sunday night prayer meeting he was healed in the womb and the next ultrasound I went to they said he was FINE! =o)

My nephew was born with a hole in the heart, he had open heart surgery at 4, I think, he's 13 now... I think he still has a heart murmor or something like that...glad your boy got better!
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Sent one up for ya now. :flowerforyou:
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    Praying for you and your family. Hang in there, sweetie.
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    :brokenheart: :brokenheart:

{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    My prayers are with u. God bless u all:frown:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Prayer changes things!

My nephew was born with a hole in the heart, he had open heart surgery at 4, I think, he's 13 now... I think he still has a heart murmor or something like that...glad your boy got better!

Thank you! =o)
    There have been MANY times where prayer has changed my life, my kids' lives...=o)))
  • kellch
    Options
    Thank you all for the support and prayers.......they'll know more about the baby next month. I'll keep you all updated. :smooched:
  • greenbaum9
    Options
    kellch
    my prayers are with you and your family:flowerforyou: !

There is a saying in Jewish life:
    "from your mouth to GOD'S Ear..." I believe that's how prayer really does work.

all our prayers are with you.
    :flowerforyou:
    greenie
  • lascolaj514
    lascolaj514 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Our thoughts and prayers are still with you and your family. Hope your fiancee has some leads for a new job. Jackie
  • kellch
    Options
    Update......My nephew was born Sunday morning. They did one surgery but couldn't get all of the baby's intestines inside. His name is Chance Michael and he was 6 lbs. 4 oz. They transported him for surgery right away. His intestines are in a bag hanging above him. They say as time goes by they will shrink (as right now they are swollen) and go back inside him. He may possibly need a couple more surgeries but only time will tell. His heart and lungs are strong and he is not in pain. He has been sleeping peacefully. The doctors say the survival rate is very high. He may be in the hospital anywhere from 1-8 months. No one is able to hold him and only the parents and grandparents are allowed to see him. This is a very tough time and all of your prayers are appreciated. :flowerforyou: :brokenheart: :cry: But if he's anything like his dad and mom he's a figher and a tough little guy. He'll pull through. :flowerforyou:

Thanks all :heart: :smooched:
  • kellch
    Options
    And I don't know why I put this in the General Diet and Weight Loss category....just noticed this.......Oh well I'm sure u'll all forgive me :flowerforyou:
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    kellch~ I'll keep baby Chance in my prayers.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Update......My nephew was born Sunday morning. They did one surgery but couldn't get all of the baby's intestines inside. His name is Chance Michael and he was 6 lbs. 4 oz. They transported him for surgery right away. His intestines are in a bag hanging above him. They say as time goes by they will shrink (as right now they are swollen) and go back inside him. He may possibly need a couple more surgeries but only time will tell. His heart and lungs are strong and he is not in pain. He has been sleeping peacefully. The doctors say the survival rate is very high. He may be in the hospital anywhere from 1-8 months. No one is able to hold him and only the parents and grandparents are allowed to see him. This is a very tough time and all of your prayers are appreciated. :flowerforyou: :brokenheart: :cry: But if he's anything like his dad and mom he's a figher and a tough little guy. He'll pull through. :flowerforyou:

Wow!! I will pray that everything is smooth and he recovers fast!! Poor thing!!!

HUG!!
    :heart:
    -Tami
  • kellch
    Options
    Thanks guys! Your thoughts and prayers are appreciated.:heart:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options

This is incredible news!! :heart:

I'm so happy to hear that he has made it and his name is beautiful! Perfect for a miracle baby!
    I will keep praying!! <<<HUGS>>>