What's on your mind?

Replies

• JSaus13
    JSaus13 Posts: 124 Member
    I feel as though if I have to spend one more minute here, I'm going to hurt someone. This week has been horrendous.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    My current weekend schedule:

1. Mow the lawn
    2. Go to the compost site
    3. Discuss thanksgiving prep
    4. Grocery shopping
    5. Brunch with the munchkin
    6. Trip to pier 1 imports
    7. Movie if possible or pottery barn catalog discussion (isn't this cute? Yes)
    8. Sunday mass
    9. Breakfast with father in law
    10. Netflix no chill
    11. Westworld
    12. Laundry
    13. Clean cat box
    14. Brush cat and speak about how cute it is for several minutes
    15. Sex (optional)

;)

I have tentative plans to hike to Easy Pass tomorrow. You're welcome to join me. I have snowshoes and a good jacket you can borrow.
  • NorthCascades
    Liftinglady, confess, do you and your husband do the hippity dippity every day or is it once in ten?? Honesty please.

I think it's normal. My buddies tell me they go 15 to 20 without it.

My husband and I have five kids and extremely busy lives because of the kids, I often mention on here that I am unhappy and lonely, and sad....I am not going to answer your question but I think you can come to a conclusion.

I didn't even know you were married.
  • NorthCascades
    And just for any lurkers....I am fine...I am not looking for any "friends" to fill in the "loneliness" if you know what I mean...just saying...

God damnit. I had a couple hundred pics ready to send your way. Now what the hell am I supposed to do with this rooster?
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    I wanna eat the soup in the crockpot..but hubby is taking a snooze before dinner....how bad would I be if I just ate now?
  • NorthCascades
    Liftinglady, confess, do you and your husband do the hippity dippity every day or is it once in ten?? Honesty please.

My husband and I have five kids and extremely busy lives because of the kids, I often mention on here that I am unhappy and lonely, and sad....I am not going to answer your question but I think you can come to a conclusion.

At first I didn't know who Beth was when you kept referring to her in posts. Then I figured out it was your wife. You never called her your wife...just Beth, as if everyone knows her. I thought that was cute. ;):)

Girlfriend. But she just informed her boss that I'll be proposing to her on my birthday...
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member

@LiftingLady5 Not that it makes it any better, but there are lots of other out here who are in the same boat, which is leaking badly, rowing against the current, with a full boat and we are the only ones rowing. Its really hard to have all these people around you, be busy with life and still feel like your alone and by yourself. Your not alone in your struggle. I hope all the best to you, there are those of us out here who understand, and feel your pain.
  • NorthCascades
    And just for any lurkers....I am fine...I am not looking for any "friends" to fill in the "loneliness" if you know what I mean...just saying...

God damnit. I had a couple hundred pics ready to send your way. Now what the hell am I supposed to do with this rooster?

send it...I will print it out and add it to the dic pic wall. You might get a spot on the Dic Pic Hall of Fame...

I'm a man with a giant *kitten*.

big_rooster.jpg
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member

Just wanted to let you know that if you can be patient, it might get better. Studies show that people who were very unhappy with their marriages were happier with their marriages five years later, whether they worked on them or not. The people who divorced and remarried were no happier than the ones who stayed in unhappy marriages.

The key is to figure out how to be happy while you wait.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Am thinking ... I need a lobster pizza asap.
  • NorthCascades
    Dic pic. Dic pic. Dic pic.

Why is that women never send gina pics?!?!

I'm bombarded with vag pics in my inbox every day. I thought everyone was.
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Dic pic. Dic pic. Dic pic.

Why is that women never send gina pics?!?!

I'm bombarded with vag pics in my inbox every day. I thought everyone was.

Its not that they dont, your just married, and not on that list
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I'm married and every day I get dic pics, vajayjay pics, pics of donuts and sometimes pics of pizza.

I think I will start sending you cat pics. And no that is not code, I mean actual cat pics.