Feel so fat!!

Options
Really naughty this week, had a (sod it) attitude on all week and eating loads of rubbish and drinking!! Need to get my positive pants back on tomorrow and get back on track!!

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    love this... "Positive Pants"..

OP we have all been there many times..even still do it on occasion.. You have the right attitude.. B)
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Since this weight loss journey is a lifetime of watching what we eat I think that what will separate you from those who aren't successful is that you don't give up. You get your "positive pants" right back on and get it done.
  • warcup666
    warcup666 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I've had a tough past 2 days. I got sick and it threw of my momentum... back at it today.

Get yourself back on track ASAP! Cut out the drinking altogether, skip the junk food, get out and do a walk or a run or some weightlifting etc. The extra sugar from sweets means your muscles are full of glycogen now so ready for a good workout. Use it! :)

Awwww thank you. That's great X
  • warcup666
    Options
    johunt615 wrote: »
    Since this weight loss journey is a lifetime of watching what we eat I think that what will separate you from those who aren't successful is that you don't give up. You get your "positive pants" right back on and get it done.

Sure will, thank you
  • warcup666
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    love this... "Positive Pants"..

OP we have all been there many times..even still do it on occasion.. You have the right attitude.. B)

Thank you
  • warcup666
    Options
    warcup666 wrote: »
    johunt615 wrote: »

Sure will, thank you, I can do this
  • sbrandt37
    sbrandt37 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Did you enjoy it? If so, then it wasn't naughty, it was just a different kind of self-care. But it isn't the kind that leads to weight loss. If that is your goal, I agree with the person above who said "Use it!". Life has its ups and downs. Don't fret about it, just let it motivate you to go get some exercise today!
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I had a day like that yesterday.. My husband was in a DEEP FRYING cooking frenzy all flippan day, I completely gave up on logging any of it :cold_sweat:
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    What caused your attitude to change? Everyone has moments or thoughts like this, after all we are only human, but a whole week isn't good for progress.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    Have you at least tracked everything you did? I always found that when I slipped and didn't track it was worse. I found tracking and trying to figure out what was behind my eating helped the most. I also tried finding distraction techniques.

Also, in the grand scheme of things, learning that slip ups happen and learning to leave them behind and let them go helps.

I, too, love "Positive Pants"!
  • warcup666
    Options
    What caused your attitude to change? Everyone has moments or thoughts like this, after all we are only human, but a whole week isn't good for progress.

I haven't a clue , just thought life is to short why worry bout my weight, I wanna enjoy it while I can, but I'm back now. Iv got my positive pants back on, I darent even get weighed lol
  • warcup666
    Options
    Have you at least tracked everything you did? I always found that when I slipped and didn't track it was worse. I found tracking and trying to figure out what was behind my eating helped the most. I also tried finding distraction techniques.

Also, in the grand scheme of things, learning that slip ups happen and learning to leave them behind and let them go helps.

No I didn't track any of the bag stuff I ate and drank oops I darent lol
  • warcup666
    Options
    NiveaSoG wrote: »
    I had a horrible day yesterday.

Ate doritoes, drank coke and cider and had cake.

Not a healthy day and way over cals

Sounds a perfect day lol, hope u enjoyed ur day off :smile: x
  • warcup666
    Options
    sbrandt37 wrote: »
    Did you enjoy it? If so, then it wasn't naughty, it was just a different kind of self-care. But it isn't the kind that leads to weight loss. If that is your goal, I agree with the person above who said "Use it!". Life has its ups and downs. Don't fret about it, just let it motivate you to go get some exercise today!

I did, I enjoyed every mouthful lol, I'm back today tho lol :smiley:
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options

I haven't a clue , just thought life is to short why worry bout my weight, I wanna enjoy it while I can, but I'm back now. Iv got my positive pants back on, I darent even get weighed lol

Life is short but not having to deal with any negative health effects or illness's that being overweight can cause, makes your short time much happier.
  • SusanMFindlay
    SusanMFindlay Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options

Can you try to guess retroactively? I've had restaurant meals that would be impossible for me to log perfectly (family style shared food), but I still try to guess as best as I can.
  • pageohana6
    pageohana6 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You are not alone. I had a munchies party this weekend. Back on track today.
  • warcup666
    Options

Can you try to guess retroactively? I've had restaurant meals that would be impossible for me to log perfectly (family style shared food), but I still try to guess as best as I can.

I think I'd rather not know lol x