Feel so fat!!

Options
2»

Replies

• warcup666
    warcup666 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    pageohana6 wrote: »
    You are not alone. I had a munchies party this weekend. Back on track today.

Yeah me to hun , we can do this!! X
  • warcup666
    warcup666 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    warcup666 wrote: »
    What caused your attitude to change? Everyone has moments or thoughts like this, after all we are only human, but a whole week isn't good for progress.

I haven't a clue , just thought life is to short why worry bout my weight, I wanna enjoy it while I can, but I'm back now. Iv got my positive pants back on, I darent even get weighed lol

Life is short but not having to deal with any negative health effects or illness's that being overweight can cause, makes your short time much happier.

That's true, I'm back on it now, feeling positive :)
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    daniip_la wrote: »
    I know the feeling. I had a rough, busy week and ended up wasting time by eating to the point where I was at maintenance for the week. No net loss for the week, unfortunately.

But it's okay! We can get right back to it. Good luck.

AHHH! I love your N7 stuff!!!!!!!!

Are you excited for Andromeda? I don't care about hijacking this thread. lol
  • goodasgoldilox165
    goodasgoldilox165 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    It is so good when your positive pants start to feel looser! :)
  • daniip_la
    daniip_la Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    MissTattoo wrote: »
    daniip_la wrote: »
    I know the feeling. I had a rough, busy week and ended up wasting time by eating to the point where I was at maintenance for the week. No net loss for the week, unfortunately.

But it's okay! We can get right back to it. Good luck.

AHHH! I love your N7 stuff!!!!!!!!

Are you excited for Andromeda? I don't care about hijacking this thread. lol

Excited doesn't begin to cover it. One of my students asked me about it today, and it derailed the class for several minutes as I professed my incredible anticipation for the game.