How bad I feel when some people are just impolite
  • ngood10720
    ngood10720 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking I need to eat less, I'm tired of being size 12 :(
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Just reflecting on how this year has gone, thus far. There's been the usual stresses but also some highlights that make me smile and giggle in remembrance. Hopefully more smiles ahead. :smile:
  • alexisslolypop
    alexisslolypop Posts: 4,593 Member
    Options
    Nothing... cause my stomach hurts :s
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I desperately want to watch and enjoy the British version of The Office, but I just can't understand what they're saying half the time :'( Like, I know they just made a joke and so I laugh but I really have no idea what just happened. I watch other British comedies all the time, too, so I don't get it.
  • JSaus13
    JSaus13 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Why does she always look at me when she's talking on the phone?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    The total weight of the atmosphere exerts a pressure of about 14.7 pounds per square inch at sea level.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    Final day of the calendar contest.
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I forgot to take anything out of the freezer for dinner. Blah - frozen fish again.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I was just thinking about how sexist and intolerant it is that MFP has so many Help! My Boyfriend Is A Jerk And Is Mean To Me And He Says I'm Fat And Is So Controlling! threads.

Aren't there any men at MFP that have similar horror stories about their women who would like to finally admit to it?

Well, the world is somewhat one-sided in those regards. Men are groomed to "just take it" rather than posts thread complaining, and are terse when ever really having to say anything about it.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I just want my pounding headache to go away.. and to be able to take the afternoon off.... and maybe over indulge on a bacon cheeseburger, beer and pie.
  • MeltingCookieMonster
    Options
    I wish that i can eat whole double chocolate cake without feeling guilty, the 3 biscuits that my doctor told me about aren't satisfying me :'(
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    86y8d9s1rh9c.gif
  • slcruz24
    slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    What's in my mind is why my 3yr old daughter's leg hurts to make her cry. Is it growing pains? Breaks my heart.
  • alexisslolypop
    alexisslolypop Posts: 4,593 Member
    Options
    slcruz24 wrote: »
    What's in my mind is why my 3yr old daughter's leg hurts to make her cry. Is it growing pains? Breaks my heart.

Hope she gets better...
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is on my mind. It's my baby 1st birthday :)