How do you take your coffee?

Options
123457»

Replies

• dwaterfield
    dwaterfield Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    I take it straight to my husband because gross haha ;)

My wife loves the smell of coffee when I make it, but can't stand the taste. Weird!
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    I take it straight to my husband because gross haha ;)

My wife loves the smell of coffee when I make it, but can't stand the taste. Weird!

Yes it smells lovely but the taste...no. People are so quick to assume I'm some sort of very religious person because I don't drink coffee or alcohol when in reality they just both taste bad and I don't have time for that haha.
  • delicaterealms
    delicaterealms Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    black, sometimes with a tablespoon of creamer
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    Black because when drinking 10 cups a day, the calories of a "splash" of milk add up.
  • lyndefisher
    lyndefisher Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    1 TBLS SF French vanilla
  • courtneylykins5
    courtneylykins5 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I put 20 grams of vanilla almond milk creamer in mine. That's somewhere around a tablesson but not exact. It doesn't matter because I don't feel like cleaning my measuring spoon for one cup of coffee.
    As an aside, a few days ago I asked my son to make me a cup and put in 20 grams of creamer. He misheard and let me tell you, 20 grams of sugar when you aren't expecting it is shockingly sweet.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Black for me. But I don't drink coffee except on long road trips
  • Fitwarrior7_Round_2
    Options
    Skim Milk One Sweet n Low
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,804 Member
    Options
    A couple of tbsp of low fat milk at minimum. Sometimes I'll add a few drops of:
    Cinnamon extract OR
    Vanilla extract OR
    Coconut extract

and a couple of sugar cubes.
  • Ming1951
    Ming1951 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    1 mug gloria jean butter toffee with 1 packet stevia, this morning. Somedays breakfast blend same way. In the past I would use the packet stevia and just pout in the vanilla cream, sugar free. LOL still hadn't carbs n calories.
  • KeithWhiteJr
    KeithWhiteJr Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I drink one blueberry coffee a day with 2 Splenda and unsweetened cashew milk.

On Saturdays I have a large Tim Horton's coffee with 2 Splenda and then add my own cashew milk.
  • CaladriaNapea
    CaladriaNapea Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    As black as my soul! :tongue: In all seriousness, I have drunk it black since I was a kid (I know, I know, that's probably why I'm only 5'8.5 instead of 5'9). I have developed a delicious affection for Death Wish coffee beans. Those really are black, none of this Kroger blonde-colored stuff.
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I take mine sans cafe - hot chocolate for me, please!
  • Sunray_sunglow_a_smile
    Options
    Does anyone else have a problem with the after taste of the Stevia?
  • Princess4Run
    Princess4Run Posts: 135 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Morning- dark roast kcup with splash of 1% milk and stevia. Afternoon- Starbucks Pike drip with 2% milk or Triple Nonfat latte or occasional flavored latte with free reward
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Usually black, if I use creamer at a work meeting or go out and get something special I consider it a special treat.
  • pmastro724
    pmastro724 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Black because when drinking 10 cups a day, the calories of a "splash" of milk add up.

Agreed. I stop adding milk about a month ago...Black Coffee is awesome!
  • barni71
    barni71 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    3 spoons of creamer, 1 small spoon of sugar and 2 sweeteners. 130 calories per cup :(
  • Skee_2802
    Skee_2802 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Previously a flat white with 2, now a long black with 2....