B00bs loosing your B00BS

Options

Replies

• Nightmare_Queen88
    Nightmare_Queen88 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Yes, definitely. But I'm ok with it. :) Although to be fair I've only gone down one cup size so far. Its really impossible to know how much you'll lose in that area. But don't sweat it. Health and happiness should come first over looks. :)
  • frankiesgirlie
    frankiesgirlie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    robininfl wrote: »
    First in, last out, in general. The difference between big boobs and small is mostly fat, but where your body stores fat differs for each person. So for instance I'm lean, around 22% bodyfat, and my padding is on legs and butt, boobs tiny and always have been. Someone else may get to that 22% and have very slender legs and butt and keep their padding on the chest.

^^^^this...I'm personally afraid of losing too much butt...boobs...meh, who cares.
  • marm1962
    marm1962 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Okay so i started my weight loss journey this week and i have just been eating right exercise 1 hour a day weight and cardio has anyone lost there boobs ? Am scared ? Lol

Nope, I have lost 27 lbs total since April and I'm still a whopping 36 F....I most certainly would love it if mine would go away, but I doubt it
  • Paschen81
    Paschen81 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I hope I lose some cuppage... I'm currently a 42H/40I depending on fit. Last time I dropped a band size I gained a cup size. When I was skinny I was a 38F... Guess we'll see.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    YEP. I think I'm in the B range now. I've never had myself officially/professionally measured, but when I was overweight, I was somewhere on the border between a C and D (I thought I was a C, but friends said I looked like a D, so idk). My fat sat on my hips the most, and I was a pear by pretty much all methods I used online, but people said I looked like an hourglass. Anyways, I was overall curvy. When I lost weight, all of my curves and assets (see what I did there? xD) went away. For me, curves come only if I'm overweight and/or they're not genetic. I don't really care that much. I did like my figure when I was overweight, and I do think curves look great, but I've never been super crazed over getting a certain figure. I work with whatever I have.
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Paschen81 wrote: »
    I hope I lose some cuppage... I'm currently a 42H/40I depending on fit. Last time I dropped a band size I gained a cup size. When I was skinny I was a 38F... Guess we'll see.

42H and 40I are the same bra size. Going down a band size while going up a cup size, in bra terms, is staying the same size. Cups of the same letter aren't necessarily the same "on their own". It's a ratio related to the band size. If you separated a D cup from five different band sized bras and compared them to reach other they wouldn't be the same size. When you go up or down for the band size you go the opposite direction for the cup. For example, if you wear a 38C, but can't find one in the store look for a 36D or a 40B. They'll also fit. Bra shopping became so much less stressful for me when I learn this because the 'one size' that I though I was was rare to see in stores. Some of the alternatives were much more common.
  • cinnabondelights
    cinnabondelights Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    When I was fat I was a 38B; now after losing 82 lbs, I'm a 32A D: It sucks because I barely had boob to begin with LOL
  • VeganRaptor
    VeganRaptor Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I wish I could lose my boobs.
    When I lose weight, I tend to lose everywhere except my boobs... and I hate my chest so I wish it would just go away! :(
  • SuperNerd42
    SuperNerd42 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Another one with instant boob loss. Sad, but I had a feeling it was coming. It's just too bad the belly fat doesn't melt away the same way!
  • alyssa0061
    alyssa0061 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    At this rate by the time I'm at a healthy weight I won't have anything left.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    Luckily i still have my boobs so far but i have noticed them thinning out a little. Bit scared im going to have pancake boobs once im done XD
  • CaladriaNapea
    CaladriaNapea Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I've just been losing weight again for a couple of weeks, and have lost about seven pounds so far, but already the gals are shrinking. My bras are starting to feel slightly cavernous. :/
  • icemom011
    icemom011 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    cnbbnc wrote: »
    I lost mine. Have to wear padded bras now just to give the illusion of having something..... I'm not pleased by any means but it wouldn't be worth staying fat over.

Same unfortunate thing happened to me. Sigh. I used to dislike padded bra, not anymore. If it's not padded, it's not even wearable anymore. Everything else is a totally different story though, so it's a great tradeoff for me.
  • HeathermRVT
    HeathermRVT Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm down almost 55 lbs. Went from a 42 H to a 36 DD. Two months ago I was a 38 DDD. The constant new bra buying is getting a bit much, but those things had to go! I still want to keep losing and I can't even remember being smaller than a D cup. I think I was probably in elementary school at that point. Lol
    So happy for the weight loss, happy for the boob size loss, but the saggyness is definitely unfortunate.
  • lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I really hope to lose at least half of mine.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    Did you have boobs before you were overweight? I had boobs before I was overweight, so I imagine I will still have them after I lose the weight. I'm sure they will go down a bit, but proportionally, I imagine I'll still have them.

This. I had -5 boobs when I was originally a normal weight, pathetic boobs even at 250lbs and am basically concave now lol. If you've always been busy logically speaking I'd think you'd stay busty

Maybe you could buy some? :/

Nah they'd be a running liability anyway ;)

Ain't that the truth.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I'm down almost 55 lbs. Went from a 42 H to a 36 DD. Two months ago I was a 38 DDD. The constant new bra buying is getting a bit much, but those things had to go! I still want to keep losing and I can't even remember being smaller than a D cup. I think I was probably in elementary school at that point. Lol
    So happy for the weight loss, happy for the boob size loss, but the saggyness is definitely unfortunate.

I am a 40G right now and hope when all is said and done I will get to a 36 or 38 DD. I would like to be able to buy bras at a normal store that maybe, just maybe aren't $60 or more per.