B00bs loosing your B00BS

Options

Replies

• DEBOO7
    DEBOO7 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Yeah... 80+lbs down... same cup size, just smaller bra size. Some things just don't shrink... they scale!
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,200 Member
    Options
    I'm down almost 55 lbs. Went from a 42 H to a 36 DD. Two months ago I was a 38 DDD. The constant new bra buying is getting a bit much, but those things had to go! I still want to keep losing and I can't even remember being smaller than a D cup. I think I was probably in elementary school at that point. Lol
    So happy for the weight loss, happy for the boob size loss, but the saggyness is definitely unfortunate.

I am a 40G right now and hope when all is said and done I will get to a 36 or 38 DD. I would like to be able to buy bras at a normal store that maybe, just maybe aren't $60 or more per.

I've gotten a couple from Goodwill as I approach my goal weight. The last one I bought still had its original store price tag still on it so it's possible it was never even worn before. I don't find them very often, but it's like winning the lottery when I do. Hehe. Not going to attempt to buy any from the normal store until I get to goal. Too expensive otherwise.
  • keef1972
    keef1972 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Smaller boobs are the best ~ in my humble opinion.
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Going..going...almost gone. So is most of my belly, therefore, I'm OK with it.
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous of all of your girls with shrinking arguments... 30kg lost with 20kg to go and they still walk into a room a long long time before I make an appearance. :unamused:

Sadly even as a mostly normal weight teenager I already had D cups. I fear it's not something that will improve anytime soon.
  • btrsun10
    btrsun10 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Well my girls have disappeared and I am left with 2 deflated bags of skin. Not attractive! Being a relatively newly single girl and thinking of getting back on the horse so to speak, I'm worried about how these will be perceived (if I ever meet anyone that I want to get it on with!). I'm seriously considering a boob job when I get to goal.
  • DoNotSpamMe73
    DoNotSpamMe73 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I've lost/gained a band size but never more than half a cup so I don't see that happening. All my weight goes onto or loses on my legs.
  • nicsand224
    nicsand224 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8" and 120lbs now, but when I got up to 163 was a D... it was freakish for me because I come from a family of no boobs. Now I am B, back to where I was in high school. It was sad at first and I complained then I realized how they don't get in the way anymore, yoga is more fun without those suckers getting in the way, & can totally rock the bralettes that have become popular recently. ;)

(my fiance misses them, but I tell him they come with the fatter version of me, so what does he prefer, me bitching about disliking my body but big boobs, or happy future wife/happy life? ) ;)
  • DoNotSpamMe73
    DoNotSpamMe73 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    Luckily i still have my boobs so far but i have noticed them thinning out a little. Bit scared im going to have pancake boobs once im done XD

That's just the band not the cup (boobs) don't worry about that.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Yep, I did. Quite a bit actually. My cup is still the same but there is a difference of 5 or so inches in the bust measurements before and after.
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    johunt615 wrote: »
    ARGriffy wrote: »
    I was fuller chested before I got big... but I was also 18 so I was always gunna lose the pert teenage boobs! But yeah. A cup now lol

I read this as a cup, not an A cup. I was trying to figure out how you got a cup of boobs lol.

A cup would be more than I have lol
  • Jellybewbie
    Jellybewbie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    When i first lost weight using Slimming World, with no exercise I found that my boobs did get smaller. Since calorie counting and using weights as well as circuits work outs, they have stayed the same, and have infact gained a cupsize due to back getting smaller! I think it can also depend on the person!
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I agree with what's been said, but I'd just like to add a little something. Although places that we are scared to lose, like our boobs and butts, are made up mostly of fat and will most often shrink alongside everything else, there are things to do to slightly remedy the situation.

For a "bigger" chest, work your pecks! Not only will this give great definition to your collar bones, arms, and chest, but by building muscle under your boobs, you're adding to their overall volume. Think push-ups and chest presses.

For a bigger butt, work the glutes! There are plenty of exercises that will work your legs and butt, or just your butt if you don't want big legs. Educate yourself and find what works best for you.

(Both of these have served my really well in toning up and maintaining mass in certain places. Obviously, both will take time as you are trying to actively build muscle, but don't give up! Just a few sets a week can really make a difference.)

I would rather get my shape from muscles than by fat.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    When they sag, working your pecs won't do anything. Trust me on this. I speak from experience. I can flex my pecs (bench press ftw!). It won't do anything for my boobs.

I'm a big fan of nice lingerie.
  • VeganRaptor
    VeganRaptor Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    I'm jealous of all of your girls with shrinking arguments... 30kg lost with 20kg to go and they still walk into a room a long long time before I make an appearance. :unamused:

Sadly even as a mostly normal weight teenager I already had D cups. I fear it's not something that will improve anytime soon.

I'm the same here. 30F boobs and they stayed F cup even while I was underweight. :angry:
    Painful, impossible to find bras for, and I don't even like the aesthetic! :(
    I just lose weight only from other areas. It makes no sense and I hate it so much.
  • kenyonhaff
    kenyonhaff Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Get padded bras, if you're concerned about how your chest looks like. A good bra will make your girls look your best no matter the size. Besides, unless it's a hugely dramatic gain or loss, typically other people will not notice anyway.
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Sadly, mine were the first thing to go. It's the only area I want to maintain weight so of course I lose it first. If only my *kitten* would shrink as much :/
  • MaybeLed
    MaybeLed Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    HeyaBerg wrote: »
    I used to have boobs... but then I took an arrow in the knee.

That actually made me snort,

I'm aware that mine may get a bit smaller but I will never lose all that glandular tissue just currenly playing the will it/won't it fit game. I've been buying bras that are a too small on the band, using a bra extender gradually moving it in till I don't need it since my cup is pretty static.