Prayers needed...

Options

Replies

• kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    What a BEAUTIFUL baby!! I just want to kiss his little cheecks!!!!!! My prayers are with your family!!!!!!

Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    My thoughts are with yall during this tough time. That is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. Rest assured though that he is getting great care and will come through this without remembering a thing.
  • kellch
    Options
    My thoughts are with yall during this tough time. That is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. Rest assured though that he is getting great care and will come through this without remembering a thing.

Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Awww...he is precious, Cheryl! What a little doll:smile: FYI...I talked to Chloe on the phone yesterday...she is so darn cute! You are blessed w/ 2 beautiful nieces and now a handsome little nephew!
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    HE IS A KEEPER!! Boy are those Nurses gonna love him up...He's way too cute. Looks nice and peaceful. Hope you're all hanging in there. Keep us posted.:flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options
    Awww...he is precious, Cheryl! What a little doll:smile: FYI...I talked to Chloe on the phone yesterday...she is so darn cute! You are blessed w/ 2 beautiful nieces and now a handsome little nephew!

Yup she's growing up so fast. She is adorable. I love the way she says Aunt Cheryl. It's so cute :laugh: :flowerforyou: :smooched: Alisia's getting too big too fast. And now this little guy :love: And of course don't forget all the cute little ones my cousins are having.:love: And all of my friends......shoot the way I see it, I may not need to have kids...LOL...there's so many to go around :laugh: :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options
    HE IS A KEEPER!! Boy are those Nurses gonna love him up...He's way too cute. Looks nice and peaceful. Hope you're all hanging in there. Keep us posted.:flowerforyou:

Thank you :flowerforyou: He is adorable. And I appreciate the info you shared. :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Oh, sweetie! I haven't been on much the past couple days & just saw this! He's a goregous little guy! *hugs* I hope everything continues to go well! Still praying for your family during this difficult time!! :heart:
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: First time I touched him a tremble went through me. He is so sweet and I bonded with him instantly. Chance is such a wonder and so little and helpless. I rubbed his arms and told him that as soon as he can we will start playing and reading and digging for worms and fishing and cuddling an just plain hang out. His grandpa and I are so in love with him. :heart: :heart:
    Chance's dad and mom are so overwhelmed. Everyday they are doing some kind of test or adjustment to his care and it is so hard.:cry: His mom is fighting the post natal depression. God will help us through this.:smile:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine what they are going through but they clearly have wonderful family that is there to help and to offer love and support.

Chance is truly a blessing and he looks so sweet in his picture!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    AAaaawww, what a little boo! :love: :smooched:
  • kellch
    Options
    :heart: :heart: First time I touched him a tremble went through me. He is so sweet and I bonded with him instantly. Chance is such a wonder and so little and helpless. I rubbed his arms and told him that as soon as he can we will start playing and reading and digging for worms and fishing and cuddling an just plain hang out. His grandpa and I are so in love with him. :heart: :heart:
    Chance's dad and mom are so overwhelmed. Everyday they are doing some kind of test or adjustment to his care and it is so hard.:cry: His mom is fighting the post natal depression. God will help us through this.:smile:

:flowerforyou: :heart:

He has the best family he could ask for. Be strong for him, Jeff, and Amanda. We can all get through this. Sometimes the best things come out of the toughest situations. He's a Kelley......which means, he's tough and a fighter. And he has a lot of people praying for him!! :flowerforyou:

:heart: ya
    {hugs} and :smooched:
  • kellch
    Options
    One more thing.......any news on when Amanda will be released so she can go see the little guy? :brokenheart: :flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Kellch I hope everything turns out great for your family. That baby is so precious! Our prayers are with your family and that little one.
  • kellch
    Options
    And Thank You to everyone that is praying for my little nephew! :flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • dkell
    Options
    She got out the next morning. They couldn't keep her any longer. She's hurting though and they are saving her milk every 3 hours to feed Chance when he is ready.:flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options
    She got out the next morning. They couldn't keep her any longer. She's hurting though and they are saving her milk every 3 hours to feed Chance when he is ready.:flowerforyou:

Tell her to take care of herself. She needs to be strong for him. Is she spending most of her time at St. V's with Chance? I mean are they letting them stay the nights there? Or are they driving up there every day?
  • dkell
    Options
    Driving every day. They don't let them spend the nights.
  • Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    He is absolutely adorable, congrats! I just wanted to let you know that one of my good friends my daughters was born with that condition. She is now healthy, happy and about to turn 2. Doctors these days can perform miracles, Janay doesn't even have a scar, her incision was in her belly button. It's absolutely incredible. You've got nothing to worry about but loving the little guy!:bigsmile:
  • dkell
    Options
    He is absolutely adorable, congrats! I just wanted to let you know that one of my good friends my daughters was born with that condition. She is now healthy, happy and about to turn 2. Doctors these days can perform miracles, Janay doesn't even have a scar, her incision was in her belly button. It's absolutely incredible. You've got nothing to worry about but loving the little guy!:bigsmile:

Thank you these kind of stories help a lot.:flowerforyou: :heart: