"Normal" MFP users (no extreme LCHF, HCLF, etc) with open journals for sustainable weight loss?

Options
I could really use some inspiration from people with honest open journals to see what intake looks like for most people, most days of the week who are consistently losing or have lost weight and kept it off.

I know what foods are healthy and what calories are in things, just want to see the various intakes whether or not you're on low calories or higher, active or not. Thanks.

Replies

• zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Mine's open.
  • courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Mines open- I eat mostly healthy but with some treats every day. Not high or low anything.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Mine's open. I eat lighter during the week, but heavier on the weekends, and I feel like I eat pretty normal food.
  • micayla75
    micayla75 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends if you want to add me. :smile:
  • charlenekapf
    charlenekapf Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Thank you :) Any more are always welcome of course.
  • Pam_Shebamm
    Pam_Shebamm Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to my friends, you can add me if you like
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Mine is open.
  • heyghoge
    heyghoge Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Mine's open to friends, check my profile and feel free to add.
  • jamieparadis20
    jamieparadis20 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Mines open but I'm vegan so don't know if that's what you mean by normal...
  • charlenekapf
    charlenekapf Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Mines open but I'm vegan so don't know if that's what you mean by normal...

I don't mind vegan. I just meant no extremes in terms of macros. Keto or very low fat. just trying to find people finding success utilizing all macronutrients in moderation.
  • CMNVA
    CMNVA Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Mine is open; however, I don't log my exercise (nor eat back the calories). I am fairly sedentary (office worker) but I'm doing Couch to 5K but don't log it.
  • walkjem
    walkjem Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Would someone please explain why I cannot see open diaries? I click on names, and it always says "This users feed is private."
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Yay I'm normal :)!
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    walkjem wrote: »
    Would someone please explain why I cannot see open diaries? I click on names, and it always says "This users feed is private."

Are you on your phone or tablet app? I get that when I'm on my tablet, but not on the web.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    I could really use some inspiration from people with honest open journals to see what intake looks like for most people, most days of the week who are consistently losing or have lost weight and kept it off.

I know what foods are healthy and what calories are in things, just want to see the various intakes whether or not you're on low calories or higher, active or not. Thanks.

My diary is not open because I don't want other people's feedback on it at all, but I must say I like your attitude.
  • courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends
  • mlinci
    mlinci Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I've been losing consistently but slowly, about 39 lbs over 13 months.
  • PoisonDartFrog
    PoisonDartFrog Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Mine's open, but I was out of the country for a few days (nothing there), but am back to keeping my diary. My calories are a little low right now, but my meals are sound and if you add a snack (or eat a little larger meals, you will be good calorie wise). Try to have veggies, protein (meat) each meal and wine.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I'm in maintenance now but when I was losing I ate between 1600-1900 cals of similar foods to what I eat today with a little less wine and chocolate... ;)