Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Yuck I look like a big hulking fat *kitten* right now. Definitely going light on the food today
  • cee134
    edited November 2016
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    hcg5gtecni8w.jpg

My grammar isn't the best but I'm pretty sure that 'was' isn't the past tense of 'will'

Aww, gee, you got me there, Rick. :)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I will probably jinx myself but I am pleasantly surprised to NOT see my feed filled with TMI answers......
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    hcg5gtecni8w.jpg

My grammar isn't the best but I'm pretty sure that 'was' isn't the past tense of 'will'

True. Actually "will" is future tense, as in he will do something. Present tense would be "is" Smith, and past tense would be "has" Smith.
  • cee134
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    hcg5gtecni8w.jpg

True. Actually "will" is future tense, as in he will do something. Present tense would be "is" Smith, and past tense would be "has" Smith.

I'm not a grammar aficionado but when I looked it up it said "would" was the past tense of "will". It doesn't matter to me if this is correct, only that it's funny.

ec5xaf6iuqnj.jpg
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    I don't always drink coffee, but when I do I get anxiety like crazy
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    I don't always drink coffee, but when I do I get anxiety like crazy

Me too, but I can't stop.
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    Ugh my ecig tastes burnt again. I accidentally hit it while its empty once and have to live with it all day :angry:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    hcg5gtecni8w.jpg

I'm not a grammar aficionado but when I looked it up it said "would" was the past tense of "will". It doesn't matter to me if this is correct, only that it's funny.

ec5xaf6iuqnj.jpg

jkwey5u7xo2i.jpg

I will not fully admit but I may or may not have already pulled up my hoodie and said this today...
  • cee134
    Options
  • cee134
    edited November 2016
    Options

Yay!! Is Rick in space jail still?

"Rick and Morty" Season 3 will be released soon and will contain episodes after what happened in the season 2 finale, where Rick was inside an intergalactic prison and aliens invading the Earth.
    Still, fans of Rick Sanchez need not worry about him languishing in prison for too long, because showrunners Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon had previously promised viewers that they won't spend the entirety of "Rick and Morty" Season 3 trying to bust him out of prison.
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    I wish calories would go to my *kitten* and not my stomach .. yuck D:
  • cee134
    Options
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    @cee134 I'm liking your sense of humor, keep em coming please :)
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    9lwrh0akqqfe.jpg

Too cute