Post anything you want (as long as it follows MFP guidelines)

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    @jvcjim if you notice on the bottom left of the pic there is a dark corner. That is the hearth to a very old and very faulty fireplace. I'm thinking of lighting it and letting that wing of the house go up in flames. We are insured out the *kitten*. New dining room AND destroy the original slave quarters under that wing. That part of the house scares the crap out of me anyway. Two birds. One stone.

don't set it on fire...you will end up in jail..and not mfp jail either....and Big Marge is not a fun roommate to have

This Big Marge. ..... are you speaking from experience?
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    Thanksgiving-Dog-and-Cat-Use.jpg

its good to remember what its all about.....eating pumpkin pie

I like eating pie.
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    First round of voting finished in the local hiking calendar contest. Did not place in any month.

That sucks. On the other hand you own your work and can make your calendar, which will probably outsell theirs.

I have two external hard drives with all my photos on them. Haven't used either in a couple months. I just found one of them! It's bothering me that the other one hasn't turned up yet, but this one has most of what I need to make a calendar...
  • linad30
    linad30 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Almost every month I have a different crush on someone from my work,is it just me like that ????
  • linad30
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    linad30 wrote: »
    Almost every month I have a different crush on someone from my work,is it just me like that ????

Nope. It's not just you

It's good to know , I'm feeling guilty tho ,cause I'm in relationship and I would be jealous if my other half got crush on someone else,I know it's sounds really weird
  • linad30
    Options

Nope. It's not just you

It's good to know , I'm feeling guilty tho ,cause I'm in relationship and I would be jealous if my other half got crush on someone else,I know it's sounds really weird

Same here. I believe crushes are normal.

My most recent crush was on a maintenance guy,he was not my type at all, but every time I was passing through he made me smile for no reason,sounds so pathetic
  • gojaqs
    gojaqs Posts: 471 Member
    Options
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    e63127cfe2_1469609194_Een-snurkende-partner-is-voldoende-jouw-nachtenlang-wakker-te-houden.gif

I keep watching this over and over again and the captions I can give this are endless.
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    e63127cfe2_1469609194_Een-snurkende-partner-is-voldoende-jouw-nachtenlang-wakker-te-houden.gif

I keep watching this over and over again and the captions I can give this are endless.

"Not now dear, I have a headache"
    "Headache? I'll give ya a headache!"
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Cats are *kittens*.
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    Do I want to drive an hour (each way) with my bike to ride somewhere new (but not wonderful), or do a loop around town for the millionth time?

Have to drive a few hours tomorrow to see family.
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    Sticking out how?
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    It's supposed to rain this afternoon. Maybe I don't want to spend the time in the car. I mean, I don't, but this sounds like a good excuse.
This discussion has been closed.