Sisterhood of the Holy Crap I fit into these Pants!

Options

Replies

• abullock
    abullock Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too.

Starting weight: 158
    Weight today: 149
    Goal weight: 125
  • Kristihgp
    Options
    Welcome Phoenix69!!! Hope you find this site and this group very helpful!!
    Speaking of help...does anyone know how to put in 30 minutes on the gazelle for exercise??
    It keeps asking me for the calories burned~how the heck do you find that out?!?!?! LOL!!!

Thanks for your (whoever you are) help!! :smile:
  • Kristihgp
    Options
    Welcome abullock too!!! :smile:

I can't wait til tomorrow to weigh in...sheesh...I'm tired of seeing that big 0 on my ticker!! :laugh:
  • abullock
    abullock Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Phoenix69 - If you want, you can go back and edit your start weight to account for your initial weight loss. Just go to My Home >> Check-in >> click edit previous entries >> at the bottom of the page you can “add new entry.” Then just add your new start date/start weight.

Hope this helps.
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Phoenix69 - If you want, you can go back and edit your start weight to account for your initial weight loss. Just go to My Home >> Check-in >> click edit previous entries >> at the bottom of the page you can “add new entry.” Then just add your new start date/start weight.

Hope this helps.
    thanks for explaining that.....I knew there was a way, I just hadn't taken the time to figure it out yet. One less thing for me to think about, thanks:wink:
  • saran
    saran Posts: 13
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I've finally bought a scale after several months, but I've always "weighed" myself by how my pants fit. I'm not sure if that works since I'm bulging out of the next size again!
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I've finally bought a scale after several months, but I've always "weighed" myself by how my pants fit. I'm not sure if that works since I'm bulging out of the next size again!
    It's never too late! Tomorrow is our first weigh-in. Welcome, great to have ya.:wink:
  • Kristihgp
    Options
    Welcome Saran...great to have ya on our team of "pants" :laugh:
  • FoxyLoxy
    FoxyLoxy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hey - I'm actually part of another group but they seem to be fizzling out and its not so much fun anymore. I really like the support and team interaction and this group seems to be starting out pretty strong. I'm not a self-motivated person that's why I like this site! Can I please join your team? I just started this on January 3rd. My starting weight was 186 and as of yesterday I was 180.
  • Kristihgp
    Options
    Going home for the evening sistas!! (Don't have internet at home)
    So...I'll be looking forward to wonderful news from ya'all after you weigh in!!

Have a blessed evening!! :flowerforyou:
  • Kristihgp
    Options
    Welcome FoxyLoxy...congrats on your weight loss so far!! That's the name of the game with this group...if you're not FUN...you can't join!! LOL!! :tongue: JK....glad to have ya!! :happy:
  • missmez
    missmez Posts: 104
    Options
    Do we get mulligans for that specific week? I think I'm calling for a do-over!

I'm with you!!!!!!! I have that dilemma this week as well! Not looking forward to the scale tomorrow but I just have to think how much better it will be NEXT week when I'm normal!
  • tidwelljw
    tidwelljw Posts: 146
    Options
    Morning Ladies....I thought that since I was the only guy in this group It would only be fitting that I break the ice for out first weigh in. As of this morning I weighed 240. That's 3 lbs down from when we started this group and 13 lbs down from when I started the P90X program on Jan 1. I can't wait to be back down in the 230's, when I get there it will be the first time in about 2 years! I hope everyone else is staying on track with their personal goals ! Good Luck today!
  • terraw
    terraw Posts: 40
    Options
    I had a terrible weekend and it is showing today. only down .5 lb :mad: just need to work super hard this week because it's my bday this weekend so that isnt going to help :tongue:
  • bigbird0930
    Options
    Thursday is my usual day so I'll be posting on that day. This must be a popular week for mother nature. I'm not looking forward to weigh-in either.
  • txjenn1
    txjenn1 Posts: 24
    Options
    So how does this weigh-in stuff work? We just post what we've lost? Okay, I can do that. :wink:

I lost 1 pound. I was hoping for two, but I binged over the weekend. Anyway, considering everything, I'm still happy with one pound down.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    no change since last week. still at 16 lbs lost. I am not going to be unhappy about it, I knew it would slow down, and I will continue to do the right things so that it will keep going down (just not as fast as it did in month 1)

so today's weight is 222.
    :huh:
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Way ta go ladies, be sure to check out the new thread, Sisterhood HCP Week 2 :happy:
  • pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I weighed in and low and behold another 2 pounds gone from my body hopefully forever. :drinker: Of course for a moment i was a tad discouraged why only 2 i did my excercise i ate right? :sad: and i know on the biggest loser week 2 is the bad week (although bad for them is 5 pounds right lol :laugh:) although i got to say right now 2 doesnt seem so bad :smooched: that is two pounds off of me, 2 pounds i care never to see again. it could have been one it could have been none but it was 2 :bigsmile: So i embrace my 2 pounds lost this week :flowerforyou: I embrace my 4 pounds lost so far :love: and i know that slow and steady wins the race so i am the tortois i embrace being the tortois because if i dont then i will give up and i refuse to give up this time :bigsmile:

Be the tortois embracing the two pounds from this week and the 4 from the total 14 days so far but its the motivation and support that gets me through this that gives me this attitude so thank you all :flowerforyou:

:drinker: I lost 2 pounds this week :drinker:
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Since starting this program last Tuesday, I'm now down 7 pounds!!! My over all goal is to lose 84lbs, and now I have 77 to go. I know that I've lost this amount because it's my first week, and that it's not going to be nearly as much next week, but I'm still extremely happy.