I cut the booze.. Best decision EVER! Before/After Pics

Options
13»

Replies

• Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Great inspiration too because you didn't look "that bad" to begin with, but you upped it by a heck of a lot. You should be proud :)
  • rnbperfection
    rnbperfection Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Grey_1 wrote: »
    That's awesome! Great inspiration too because you didn't look "that bad" to begin with, but you upped it by a heck of a lot. You should be proud :)

Thanks a lot Grey!
  • hotasfire36
    hotasfire36 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • snerggly
    snerggly Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    yay! great for you, you look amazing. I am going to cut out wine during the week, just on weekends only going forward. I want to get these last 12 pounds off!
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!!
  • rnbperfection
    Options
    snerggly wrote: »
    yay! great for you, you look amazing. I am going to cut out wine during the week, just on weekends only going forward. I want to get these last 12 pounds off!

Thank you! Cutting back helps a whole lot! I'm sure you'll meet your goal. Best of luck Snerggly
  • rnbperfection
    Options
    Fantastic job!!!

Thanks Creationscrown!
  • rnbperfection
    Options
    Great job!!!!

Thank you hotasfire!
  • staticsplit
    staticsplit Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Dude, you look awesome! I'm definitely cutting down, as yeah, a few beers/ciders + the lure of french fries = me gaining a good 10 pounds recently. I know it's coming off now I'm treating my body better. Congrats :-D
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is amazing - great job!!
  • rnbperfection
    Options
    Dude, you look awesome! I'm definitely cutting down, as yeah, a few beers/ciders + the lure of french fries = me gaining a good 10 pounds recently. I know it's coming off now I'm treating my body better. Congrats :-D

Thanks Staticsplit! Yea, cutting back is definitely going to help u reach your goal. Best of luck to you
  • rnbperfection
    Options
    Wow, this is amazing - great job!!

Thanks Squidgeypaws!
  • mamaboobear13
    mamaboobear13 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Did u track calories before cutting out alcohol? If so, did u previously eat the same amount of cals just with and now without alcohol? Thanks!
  • SiegfriedXXL
    SiegfriedXXL Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Great job! That's some serious goals for me. Way down the line, but goals. You must be proud of your results.
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look fabulous x
  • BootyShakingBadAss
    BootyShakingBadAss Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You should be super proud of yourself!
  • acbraswell
    acbraswell Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! You're obviously very disciplined. What does your diet look like?
  • Jezreel12
    Jezreel12 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    That's what dedication is all about!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!