Random Thought For the Day

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
  • cee134
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    I just had a dream that Robert Redford bought me nine hot dogs and had them delivered on silver platters by three manservants. Hmmm.
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    I just had a dream that Robert Redford bought me nine hot dogs and had them delivered on silver platters by three manservants. Hmmm.
    well, 9x3 =27 multiplied by silver platters = ....yeah I got nothin :p
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited November 2016
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    I'm fortunate to love and be loved.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    edited November 2016
    CL Rants and Raves must have a limit on the amount of posts one can do daily. Now the posters are back here again (my random thought about another thread.)
  • Grey_1
    Oh coffee, I wouldn't make it without you <3
    phaqimhzicw1.gif
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 wrote: »
    phaqimhzicw1.gif
    @RoxieDawn You ok buddy?!?!

I posted COFFEE and you didn't comment! Tell me you're alive and well... :'(

B)
  • RoxieDawn
    edited November 2016
    phaqimhzicw1.gif

B)

oh holy batman... I did not...but I just absorbed that cup of coffee and I just beat the boss level in Sonic Boom...LOL yeah

eta: I just got back out a game I put up for a while cause it gave me headaches and beat that boss too.. Perhaps today my brain and timing and the ability to hold my mouth just right is working for me today...lol
  • Grey_1
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    phaqimhzicw1.gif

B)

oh holy batman... I did not...but I just absorbed that cup of coffee and I just beat the boss level in Sonic Boom...LOL yeah

eta: I just got back out a game I put up for a while cause it gave me headaches and beat that boss too.. Perhaps today my brain and timing and the ability to hold my mouth just right is working for me today...lol

Lol, I get it - got a game or two like that myself. Good fun and my wife shouting upstairs "You ok?" :p
  • RoxieDawn
    edited November 2016
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    phaqimhzicw1.gif

B)

Lol, I get it - got a game or two like that myself. Good fun and my wife shouting upstairs "You ok?" :p

I get these stupid games that are supposed to be easy..but Splatoon (in this one you're just a big paint ball gun LOL) has one part in the level I could not beat at all, sounds simple doesn't it?..lol
  • Grey_1
    It's never that simple for me lol
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    9pcyrtoymn0e.jpg

this is all that matters
  • cee134
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Damn it. Why do the fun threads disappear before I get a chance to go back and read responses to my smart *kitten* comments?