Post anything you want (as long as it follows MFP guidelines)

Replies

• NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    WSF and The Brothers

Pacific-Northwest.jpg
  • NorthCascades
    Mt Jefferson (Oregon)

Cave-near-Mt-Jefferson.jpg
  • NorthCascades
    Lewis River

FallColor_B03.jpg
  • NorthCascades
    I wish I was there right now. I'd look for Bigfoot evidence.

I don't think you're asking for a picture of my shoes...?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    “Wind sculpts the sand at the Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area, and water fills the depressions in the winter,” by Alex Derr

I think I need to take a vacation to the whole northwest soon.

5izycsav1pcd.jpg
  • NorthCascades
    cee134 wrote: »
    “Wind sculpts the sand at the Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area, and water fills the depressions in the winter,” by Alex Derr

If you do, drop me a line, I'll recommend some stuff to check out, send you to the best places.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    cee134 wrote: »

If you do, drop me a line, I'll recommend some stuff to check out, send you to the best places.

I've only been north of California once. But I loved it up there. I spent most of my time traveling around Washington.

I remember going to Mt. Rainier when I was there.

yr4iajard6m3.jpg
  • NorthCascades
    :)
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    km8907 wrote: »
    Why do so many people want to know where I'm from? How does knowing this change anything?

Maybe they want to meet eventually?
    Well you don't have to meet to send noodz.....

Usually once the noodz are sent, they decide I'm not worth the trip

Or they got caught lol
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    edited November 2016
    I don't know what the hell I did with my email address but I've gotten spam for medical marijuana, boner pills and an invitation to some Michael kors sale event in the last 5 minutes in my inbox. *kitten* garbage!

I love when I get emails saying they can make my erection bigger. I want to reply back "It would be an effing miracle if you could give me an erection at all" I would pay for that shiznit!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I don't know what the hell I did with my email address but I've gotten spam for medical marijuana, boner pills and an invitation to some Michael kors sale event in the last 5 minutes in my inbox. *kitten* garbage!

I love when I get emails saying they can make my erection bigger. I say want to reply back "It would be an effing miracle if you could give me an erection at all" I would pay for that shiznit!

Right!! I would pay top dollar!!! Even for just a day. Sure wouldn't be seeing me sign into MFP that day

Haha! I would be jumping around naked, making it dance.. Then I would have to go somewhere snowy so I can write my name!
This discussion has been closed.